ideas for a new interplanetary space station. CONSTELATION PROJECT

Jupiter

the biggest planet in the solar system.
Registered
hi guys! im making gigantic space stations and i need ideas, i have 1 month working on this and its called constelation project, here you have some pics:
HYDRA CLASS CONSTELATION.png

EXCALIBUR CLASS EXECUTOR.png

COVENANT CLASS COLONY.png

ODYSSEY CLASS EXPLORER.png

NEBULA CLASS TERRAFORMER.png

SAVIOR CLASS EXECUTOR.png

NEMESIS CLASS CARRIER.png

VICTORY CLASS DESTROYER.png

those are all my ships, right now im searching ideas for a new kind of starship, i already have the name for the new one, but i dont really have idea of what kind of starship it will be. ideas?

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered
hi guys! im making gigantic space stations and i need ideas, i have 1 month working on this and its called constelation project, here you have some pics:
View attachment 10826
View attachment 10827
View attachment 10828
View attachment 10829
View attachment 10830
View attachment 10831
View attachment 10832
View attachment 10833
those are all my ships, right now im searching ideas for a new kind of starship, i already have the name for the new one, but i dont really have idea of what kind of starship it will be. ideas?
Holy fuckeroni!!

Zeeray13

Merlin Master
Registered
View attachment 10826
View attachment 10827
View attachment 10828
View attachment 10829
View attachment 10830
View attachment 10831
View attachment 10832
View attachment 10833
I would work on making smaller ships they are more felxible then having super massive war ships look at the executor in star wars its good and all but if you have a good fleet composition and smaller ships with hit abd run tactics your fine.
Otherwise your ships are magnificent more like peices of art then war machines and your colony ships are perfect for their roles

Lt. Snakestrike

The Kronian Serpent; Engineering Student
Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Now the real question... how do you get them up there... (Yeah, I know, cheats, but theoretically)

Jupiter

Registered
I would work on making smaller ships they are more felxible then having super massive war ships look at the executor in star wars its good and all but if you have a good fleet composition and smaller ships with hit abd run tactics your fine.
Otherwise your ships are magnificent more like peices of art then war machines and your colony ships are perfect for their roles
Good point.

Jupiter

Registered
Now the real question... how do you get them up there... (Yeah, I know, cheats, but theoretically)
I use SFS 1.35 for windows 10 32bits, the mods that i use are: bigger grid edited, ezy orbit and ultrathrust (i think that it wad called like that, but i dont remember)

Zeeray13

Merlin Master
Registered
View attachment 10826
View attachment 10827
View attachment 10828
View attachment 10829
View attachment 10830
View attachment 10831
View attachment 10832
View attachment 10833
Try creating something like the spirit of fire that would be a good frame to work with

Jupiter

Registered
guys i finally have an idea, i have been thinking about a miner class, an starship with landers that can mine planets/asteroids and extract their minerals

Jupiter

Registered
Try creating something like the spirit of fire that would be a good frame to work with
i dont have plans to do something like that, but i will try because when talking about the functionability, my ships are very similar

Jupiter

Registered
Thats cool. Poor thing you cant mine yet
im working on that, it will be a deployable base that will land from the space station, it will have drills and other things, also, what you see upside the small hangar, is a miner device that examinates the minerals and mine the rocks at a massive scale.
1545590647842.png

there are two small landers that will be for exploration, from the hangar below, there will be a lot of drones and exploration vehicles.