If Non-SFS section was deleted...

Would it be more than half your posts or likes gone?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SupremeDorian

Idiotic Professor
Professor
Registered
To answer this question, I went to each forum individually in SPACEFLIGHT SIMULATOR and NON-SFS and did a search in each of them to roughly determine the amount of pages of messages I have in all of them, and these were the results:

SPACEFLIGHT SIMULATOR:
Discussion: Approx. 25 pages of messages
Challenge/Mission Ideas: Approx 18 pages of messages
SFS Videos: Less than 1 page of messages
SFS Art: Approx. 3 pages of messages
Help & Support: Approx. 5 pages of messages

NON-SFS:
General: Approx. 22 pages of messages
Comedy: Approx. 3 pages of messages (There's actually around 16 pages, but after page 3 or so it's mostly the old deleted La Comedie thread)
Non-SFS Art: Approx. 5 pages of messages
Non-SFS Videos: 1 page

Total pages in Spaceflight Simulator: Approx. 52
Total pages in Non-SFS: Approx. 26

And with this in mind, the loss of Non-SFS would (this is a very rough estimate) lose me about ~650 messages, meanwhile I have ~1300 in Spaceflight Simulator.

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
To answer this question, I went to each forum individually in SPACEFLIGHT SIMULATOR and NON-SFS and did a search in each of them to roughly determine the amount of pages of messages I have in all of them, and these were the results:

SPACEFLIGHT SIMULATOR:
Discussion: Approx. 25 pages of messages
Challenge/Mission Ideas: Approx 18 pages of messages
SFS Videos: Less than 1 page of messages
SFS Art: Approx. 3 pages of messages
Help & Support: Approx. 5 pages of messages

NON-SFS:
General: Approx. 22 pages of messages
Comedy: Approx. 3 pages of messages (There's actually around 16 pages, but after page 3 or so it's mostly the old deleted La Comedie thread)
Non-SFS Art: Approx. 5 pages of messages
Non-SFS Videos: 1 page

Total pages in Spaceflight Simulator: Approx. 52
Total pages in Non-SFS: Approx. 26

And with this in mind, the loss of Non-SFS would (this is a very rough estimate) lose me about ~650 messages, meanwhile I have ~1300 in Spaceflight Simulator.
Hey, how did you do that search? Is there a way to count your messages on a whole sub-forum?

SupremeDorian

Idiotic Professor
Professor
Registered
Hey, how did you do that search? Is there a way to count your messages on a whole sub-forum?
Go to a forum (for example: Discussion) click the search button, and you should see a drop-down menu that says "Everywhere". Change that to "This forum" and then "By: (username)", then search. What I did after this was I counted the amount of pages of messages I had in each forum, made a total, determined the amount of messages in each page (25) and made a rough estimate as to how many messages I have in every forum. I only did this with Spaceflight Simulator and Non-SFS because those were what mattered.

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Go to a forum (for example: Discussion) click the search button, and you should see a drop-down menu that says "Everywhere". Change that to "This forum" and then "By: (username)", then search. What I did after this was I counted the amount of pages of messages I had in each forum, made a total, determined the amount of messages in each page (25) and made a rough estimate as to how many messages I have in every forum. I only did this with Spaceflight Simulator and Non-SFS because those were what mattered.
Good Idea, Thanks.

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered
oh god I don’t even want to think about loosing more likes lmao, I’m already over 2k down the hole this month