I'm Collaborating With UN Cosmo Navy, Flight Russian Man, Black Hole Guy, Solar Flare, Recoleto, EmberSkyMedia, Altaïr, Pizzaya, PlasmaBoom NeptuneSky

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Here is my contribution:
Screenshot_20210309-234919_Spaceflight Simulator.jpg

Blueprint available here. Credits to Lord Krishna for this awesome build.

Lemniscate Biscuit

ㅤㅤHelp DeskㅤㅤRL10 Expert
Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
MOTY 2023
Screenshot 2024-03-08 224036.png

1. Bernardo1234 Flight Russian Man and a few of the others you listed have a.) gone inactive/left the forum/left the game or b.) rarely come online so good luck.

2. This is my submission even though I'm not a part. Moon on SRB from a while back. Ask for a BP and/or a career mode tutorial if you need it.

View attachment 115319
1. Bernardo1234 Flight Russian Man and a few of the others you listed have a.) gone inactive/left the forum/left the game or b.) rarely come online so good luck.

2. This is my submission even though I'm not a part. Moon on SRB from a while back. Ask for a BP and/or a career mode tutorial if you need it.
OMG! Moon Lander I Should Try It Out As Blueprint In A Discord Server!

UN Cosmo Navy

Explorer Program Management - non-dlc
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Under Pressure
Registered
Dont mind me steamrolling the entire thread with satellites here and there....

Altaïr

Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
I really like how your first instinct was to troll him
Let's be honest, if he wants good looking blueprints he shouldn't ask me :p

Axiom

He who asks ten thousand questions
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
The difference is, you make good working blueprints, they may not look good (and honestly I think you're underselling yourself, I like the simplistic but nice look of most of you blueprints) but they work well.

Altaïr

Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
The difference is, you make good working blueprints, they may not look good (and honestly I think you're underselling yourself, I like the simplistic but nice look of most of you blueprints) but they work well.

Yeah, my builds are designed taking into account efficiency first. I've made the effort to make a few of them beautiful, but most of my builds are basic in terms of look. At best. But I like them too, sometimes simplicity looks good.
But I've also built a few horrors...
Like this one :p
Spaceflight Simulator_2023-12-27-19-33-02.jpg

Lemniscate Biscuit

ㅤㅤHelp DeskㅤㅤRL10 Expert
Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
MOTY 2023
Sir. What you are trying to do here can be summed up in the following metaphor:
This is like trying to set up a whole soccer match with complete strangers around the world, without invitation cards.

I suggest you give them context of what the f*ck they are doing with their stuff.

UN Cosmo Navy

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Under Pressure
Registered
Sir. What you are trying to do here can be summed up in the following metaphor:
This is like trying to set up a whole soccer match with complete strangers around the world, without invitation cards.

I suggest you give them context of what the f*ck they are doing with their stuff.
f*ck Is A Swear Word, Also... Complete The Questions First, It Said "Why Did You Come Here?", "Email To Import Clips Please.", "Tell Me, Have You Joined My Discord Server?", "Have You Seen My Post To Suggest On Viewer System As A Custom Solar System?", "You see That Bolivia Cannot Into Sea?", "Did You Subscribe To My Channel?" And "Did You Eat Pineapple On Pizza?".

UN Cosmo Navy

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Under Pressure
Registered
f*ck Is A Swear Word, Also... Complete The Questions First, It Said "Why Did You Come Here?", "Email To Import Clips Please.", "Tell Me, Have You Joined My Discord Server?", "Have You Seen My Post To Suggest On Viewer System As A Custom Solar System?", "You see That Bolivia Cannot Into Sea?", "Did You Subscribe To My Channel?" And "Did You Eat Pineapple On Pizza?".
Ok.... let me answer this BS.
1. To come where? Here? Well I love SFS and someone by the name by JSP came in a website called NationStates showed me the forums.
2. WHY??? You want to do something? And what do you mean by important?? Like SFS?
3. no. Dont want to.
4. No
5. WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH THE SITUATION????? HUH
6. Hail naw...... period(My own opinion)
7. :|

Ok.... let me answer this BS.
1. To come where? Here? Well I love SFS and someone by the name by JSP came in a website called NationStates showed me the forums.
2. WHY??? You want to do something? And what do you mean by important?? Like SFS?
3. no. Dont want to.
4. No
5. WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH THE SITUATION????? HUH
6. Hail naw...... period(My own opinion)
7. :|
Let Me Rephrase That So It Can Help You To Join My Discord Server.
1. To Join Your Discord Server.
2. Drag & Drop Or Upload Your SFS Clips With Your Teammates
3. No, I Haven't Go To Your Discord Server Yet
4. No, I Haven't See That Yet
5. Yes, Bolivia Got Killed By Anacoda Chile.
6. Yes.
7. No, I'm Italian