I'm Collaborating With UN Cosmo Navy, Flight Russian Man, Black Hole Guy, Solar Flare, Recoleto, EmberSkyMedia, Altaïr, Pizzaya, PlasmaBoom NeptuneSky

Lemniscate Biscuit

ㅤㅤHelp DeskㅤㅤRL10 Expert
Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
MOTY 2023
f*ck Is A Swear Word, Also... Complete The Questions First, It Said "Why Did You Come Here?", "Email To Import Clips Please.", "Tell Me, Have You Joined My Discord Server?", "Have You Seen My Post To Suggest On Viewer System As A Custom Solar System?", "You see That Bolivia Cannot Into Sea?", "Did You Subscribe To My Channel?" And "Did You Eat Pineapple On Pizza?".
Still doesn't answer what the context of this is. Is it realistic? An alternate history? etc.

Your list of "questions to complete first" seems awfully "Bernardo1234-centric". Now I don't want that to be mean, just found that interesting.

Explain why you created this RP per se. What is its motive.

Explain to them what to send. Rockets, spacecraft, planet packs, blueprints, etc.

The main story here is explain to the members what this is all about. You can't get a group of, in lack of a better word(s), disassociated people and make them work together without explicitly stated instructions.

Explain to the members what they are supposed to do. Is it a rocket building competition? Best build? Nicest rocket? etc.

You have to structure this better. You might want to consider redoing your team members as most of them are inactive or rarely come online anymore.

can you not record emails on the google form?

Alright! Thanks For The Question! I Want Members To Send Rockets, Spacecraft, Planet Packs, Blueprints, EISS Modules, The Brazilian Rocket (VLS-1), Also The Members Should Make An Rocket Building Competition, Best Build And Nicest Rocket To Make All At Once! Thanks Lemniscate Biscuit!

UN Cosmo Navy

Explorers, Pioneers, Clippers, MIDAS, Valkyries
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Under Pressure
Registered
Let Me Rephrase That So It Can Help You To Join My Discord Server.
1. To Join Your Discord Server.
2. Drag & Drop Or Upload Your SFS Clips With Your Teammates
3. No, I Haven't Go To Your Discord Server Yet
4. No, I Haven't See That Yet
5. Yes, Bolivia Got Killed By Anacoda Chile.
6. Yes.
7. No, I'm Italian
no, just no

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
It's normal that people refuse, nobody wants to compete against rayman brother's launcher :)

Altaïr

Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Come On! My Discord Server Isn't So Bad! Give Me An Chance, I'm Sure That You Will Enjoy!
Bernardo1234 please respect other members' decision. I haven't said anything because you posted a Discord invite link, but now this is advertising. See rule 3:
Screenshot_20240328_140535_Chrome.jpg

People have been informed, now if they don't want to join this is their choice.

mariohobbs

Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
UN Cosmo Navy, Flight Russian Man, Black Hole Guy, Solar Flare, Recoleto, EmberSkyMedia, Altaïr, Pizzaya, PlasmaBoom, NeptuneSky... You Have A Youtube Channel To Send Blueprints For A Collab? Discord Here: Join the Collaborators Only! Discord Server!
Ah so sad, didn't even get mentioned; I must not be in the cool rocketeer gang. What a shame that i'm not even considered in a large collaboration of the rocket men, perhaps I have been blacklisted for my illegal study of the alien tech known as ion engines, or perhaps its because I have been inactive from the forums for like 6 months? No, That is silly, It must be some conspiracy to prevent me from contacting the aliens and ushering a new age of prosperity.

UN Cosmo Navy

Explorers, Pioneers, Clippers, MIDAS, Valkyries
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Under Pressure
Registered
Ah so sad, didn't even get mentioned; I must not be in the cool rocketeer gang. What a shame that i'm not even considered in a large collaboration of the rocket men, perhaps I have been blacklisted for my illegal study of the alien tech known as ion engines, or perhaps its because I have been inactive from the forums for like 6 months? No, That is silly, It must be some conspiracy to prevent me from contacting the aliens and ushering a new age of prosperity.
No, most of the people listed probably been seen as a impact while others like me and Solar Flare have Youtube Channels

Altaïr

Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
You shouldn't take it personally, as far as I know I'm not part of a gang either (I don't like being in a clan logic anyway), and I really wonder why I've been designated volunteer to play with Bernardo. However I'm ok to leave you the seat if this is really your wish.

Axiom

He who asks ten thousand questions
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
You shouldn't take it personally, as far as I know I'm not part of a gang either (I don't like being in a clan logic anyway), and I really wonder why I've been designated volunteer to play with Bernardo. However I'm ok to leave you the seat if this is really your wish.
I think it's because your well known here I guess