I'm looking for recommendations for a single player tank game

Good night friends
I'm looking for recommendations for a single player tank game with high graphics quality
I need names of such games please
I'm waiting.............

Catalyst_Kh

TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Why steam's recommendations are not satisfactory for you? What exactly do you dislike in steam's top of suggestions?

Catalyst_Kh

TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Do you want to find games, which are not in steam list of top tank games?
Which years of releasing those games should be?
Similar to what other games it should be? Show example of those you like.
Or opposite to what other games it should be? Show examples of those you dislike.
Should it be singleplayer, multiplayer or cooperative game?
It should work on what hardware and under which operating system?

Catalyst_Kh

TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
So from all questions above you have answer to only one question? That one about singleplayer, and that is all?

Catalyst_Kh

TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
I already suggested - top list of steam output shows all those names, singleplayer tanks games with nice graphics. That is why i am asking you: which games from this list you dislike and why exactly?

Or how else can we suggest something else, if we have no idea by what principle you already discarded all steams suggestions? You need to explain the details.

Catalyst_Kh

TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
So, i am looking at steam's top suggestion list now, there are many tens of tank simulator games, but which of them have high graphics quality and which have only average graphics quality? How can i decide?

Tell me, what are exact graphical parameters, which sets a threshold between high and average quality?

Or show some examples of concrete games with high graphics and other concrete games with average graphics, so i could compare.

Catalyst_Kh

TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Average quality graphics looks totally realistic to me, as long as it is 3D and represents all objects in correct way.

So generally you would like to try other singeplayer tanks simulators with any average+ graphics, but which are not in steam's best tanks games list? Why so? What you dislike so much in tanks simulators from that list?

Catalyst_Kh

TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
There is already steam's list of best singleplayer tank simulator games. And if you are still asking, that means you discarded all games from that list.

If you explain why you discarded them all, or at least you will name several games and explain why you discarded each of the games from these several, then it is possible to start composing a new list of games, some rare games, that are not in that list, but which will fit your parameters of discarding.

Also, you still didn't explain by which criteria graphics is considered as high quality? How to make a conclusion if in any given game have high graphics or is it only average?

Before you clearly explain this criterion i can't make a conclusion about which game has high graphics, and which does not. So how i can suggest anything then?

Last edited:
I'm looking for a tank simulator where you can bomb stuff single player steam doesn't have what I'm looking for so I turned to this website

Catalyst_Kh

TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
What means "bomb stuff"? Bombs are something that aircrafts drop, tanks don't drop bombs.

Do you mean that you can go out of tanks and operate as a soldier for some time, plan a bomb somewhere, bomb something, then get back inside tank and continue the battle in tank simulation mode?

Catalyst_Kh

TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
So it has to have both singleplayer and multiplayer mods? Only singleplayer without multiplayer is not good then?
If graphics is realistic, but not HQ, is it good?
Or you are looking for cooperative mode game, so you could play singleplayer missions with friend or several friends?

Sorry I don't understand your question
I'm looking for a single player tank game me against the computer
Which one can you offer me with excellent graphics quality?

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered
Sorry I don't understand your question
I'm looking for a single player tank game me against the computer
One game comes to my mind, WarThunder. It is a multiplayer game, however there are modes where you can play against computers, or even customize battles.
As far as I'm concerned its graphics are top notch too, my beefy pc can just about manage it at max settings.

Catalyst_Kh

TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
I am looking on the list of many such games right now. But unless you explain how to determine if each of these games have excellent graphics or only average graphics - i can't make any picking from this list.

You still didn't show any criteria, or parameter, by which any graphics is considered excellent.

Catalyst_Kh

TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
I'm looking for HD graphics quality
HD = 1280x720 resolution

So you are looking for any singleplayer tank simulator, which is able to work with 1280x720 resolution or higher? And it must be 3d and realistic? Is that correct?

Then it simplifies things, since there are a lot of good tank games made many years ago, they have average graphics quality, but they all do support at least HD resolution, and most of them even can run in FHD or FHD+.

Where:
FHD = 1920x1080
FHD+ = 1920x1200