I'm making an iceberg, does anyone have obscure theories?

What are some SFS conspiracy theories you know? I'm creating the biggest SFS iceberg ever (almost 70 entries) and I'm looking for really obscure stuff.
Here are some I already have:
  • Dead Earth Theory: The reason there are no oceans on Earth is because the sun heated up and caused the oceans to evaporate. The reason you have to make rockets is so humanity can escape the now inhospitable Earth and hopefully reach a more habitable planet.
  • Fuel Teleportation: Fuel can be moved between fuel tanks, without connecting them. This is because there are portals
  • Missing VAB: In classic mode, there is no Vehicle Assembly Building. This creates the question: who is building these rockets? Where are they being built?
  • Stef Moroyna English Lessons: In his old videos Stef Moroyna speaks with a very strong accent, but in a newer video he speaks good English. Maybe he took English lessons? Or just practiced his speaking? Or maybe the narrator in the new video wasn't him at all, but a hired voice actor...
  • Different Species: The RTG used to have the radiation hazard symbol in 1.3.5, but in 1.5 that symbol was removed. Humans would never not put a warning, so maybe the rockets are being built by a species different than humans?
  • The earth is not earth: Think about it. There are no oceans, there are no mountains, the solar system only has 5 planets, maybe it's a different solar system that just happens to closely resemble ours (partially)
  • The rockets are alive
  • Who clears the debris? You can instantly clear the debris with the press of a button. Who is doing that? Clearly not you, because a piece of debris can be millions of km away, it still clears instantly, you can't move that fast. Something has the power to snap away all the debris. Maybe a god?
  • Bird sounds: There are no bird sounds in the game files, but some people have heard them
  • The what lies beyond project
  • How is every side of the planet light at once? It's always day on every side of the planet. If the sun was the light source this wouldn't be possible. This leads to the conclusion that the sun is not the light source. The SFS universe is a 2d plane, and there is an extradimensional light source shining onto it from the 3rd dimension, simultaneously lighting up every part at once.
I'm not just looking for theories. If you have other things like obscure projects (the What Lies Beyond Project, CoolSpace, etc.) please share them, also obscure facts, easter eggs, stuff like that.
Thanks!

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
Make sure to add acarii drives, how stretching was very op in 1.4, closest approach line, undo button, maybe also techniques like bi-elliptical transfers, gravity assists and veega.

MartianMan

ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
What are some SFS conspiracy theories you know? I'm creating the biggest SFS iceberg ever (almost 70 entries) and I'm looking for really obscure stuff.
Here are some I already have:
  • Dead Earth Theory: The reason there are no oceans on Earth is because the sun heated up and caused the oceans to evaporate. The reason you have to make rockets is so humanity can escape the now inhospitable Earth and hopefully reach a more habitable planet.
  • Fuel Teleportation: Fuel can be moved between fuel tanks, without connecting them. This is because there are portals
  • Missing VAB: In classic mode, there is no Vehicle Assembly Building. This creates the question: who is building these rockets? Where are they being built?
  • Stef Moroyna English Lessons: In his old videos Stef Moroyna speaks with a very strong accent, but in a newer video he speaks good English. Maybe he took English lessons? Or just practiced his speaking? Or maybe the narrator in the new video wasn't him at all, but a hired voice actor...
  • Different Species: The RTG used to have the radiation hazard symbol in 1.3.5, but in 1.5 that symbol was removed. Humans would never not put a warning, so maybe the rockets are being built by a species different than humans?
  • The earth is not earth: Think about it. There are no oceans, there are no mountains, the solar system only has 5 planets, maybe it's a different solar system that just happens to closely resemble ours (partially)
  • The rockets are alive
  • Who clears the debris? You can instantly clear the debris with the press of a button. Who is doing that? Clearly not you, because a piece of debris can be millions of km away, it still clears instantly, you can't move that fast. Something has the power to snap away all the debris. Maybe a god?
  • Bird sounds: There are no bird sounds in the game files, but some people have heard them
  • The what lies beyond project
  • How is every side of the planet light at once? It's always day on every side of the planet. If the sun was the light source this wouldn't be possible. This leads to the conclusion that the sun is not the light source. The SFS universe is a 2d plane, and there is an extradimensional light source shining onto it from the 3rd dimension, simultaneously lighting up every part at once.
I'm not just looking for theories. If you have other things like obscure projects (the What Lies Beyond Project, CoolSpace, etc.) please share them, also obscure facts, easter eggs, stuff like that.
Thanks!
Oh hello! I watch your videos, awesome content, anyway, how about part clipping, its basically the most known ”glitch” but it could be on the very top

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Perhaps add sfsml and uh moddin before steam exist