Modder
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Yeah, prove those Heliocentric conspirators wrong, everybody knows the solar system is geo-centric! Rise up geo-centric gang, the time for revolution is nigh!

NOG Aerospace

Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Yeah, prove those Heliocentric conspirators wrong, everybody knows the solar system is geo-centric! Rise up geo-centric gang, the time for revolution is nigh!
on this topic, are there any plant packs based on the old geocentric idea of the solar system?

Mia

Man on the Moon
Registered
on this topic, are there any plant packs based on the old geocentric idea of the solar system?
I should try to make that, I just need to change the orbital data of the planets (not the moons, they don’t need to be changed) to orbit Earth. But I will have to try to add an orbit to the sun so it orbits Earth…

mariohobbs

Modder
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Regretably, Planets and such don't collide with one another, so no epic planetary collision :(

UN Cosmo Navy

Explorer Program Management - non-dlc
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Under Pressure
Registered
But sometimes people make things like Miller's Planet's giant wave from Interstellar that's actually a thin planet elongated to make it look like a wave

mariohobbs

Modder
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
But sometimes people make things like Miller's Planet's giant wave from Interstellar that's actually a thin planet elongated to make it look like a wave
Eh, It'd still be cooler to have full on planetary sort of collisions