Interplanetary Space Station (semi cycler)

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Reconfigure No.1
I.P.S. Reconfig.png
New Central Core For Next Type of Planetary Station/Ship...
+ i need to hunt down where the hecc lag spikes comes and i de-orbit the Payload Bay of I.P.S.
Here is some metal shower...
Rainshower B.png
Rainshower C.png
Well while this part reenters i encountered again the Lag Spikes......
-If lag spike continues i'm screwed right???

Mars Pathfinder

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
No. Lag comes most often during autosave and near the ground at speed.
i usually encountered lag during rendezvous or yeah landing on moon but mostly flyin in 5000m above ground thats usually MaxQ right??

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
i usually encountered lag during rendezvous or yeah landing on moon but mostly flyin in 5000m above ground thats usually MaxQ right??
Nah, the lag that suddenly spikes is because you're within 5km of something you can crash into. The game turns off crash physics when you're in timewarp or when you're +5000m away to save on calculations.

Max Q isn't height based, but speed based and it happens much, much, much sooner than 5000m

Mars Pathfinder

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Nah, the lag that suddenly spikes is because you're within 5km of something you can crash into. The game turns off crash physics when you're in timewarp or when you're +5000m away to save on calculations.

Max Q isn't height based, but speed based and it happens much, much, much sooner than 5000m
Ahhhhhh Thanks! :D

T

TtTOtW

Which is why I said delete everything within 5km... Mars Pathfinder