Interplanetary Station

Loxy

TEAM HAWK
Under Pressure
Registered
I am going to build a station that will perform maneuvers from the orbit of one planet to the orbit of other planets.

The station will include: Crew cabins, laboratories (minimum 2), engine compartment, medical modules, minimum 6 ports for spacecraft, emergency modules.

Why is it all the same? To move multiple units to a destination. It will come out even cheaper and easier than running one by one. In addition, the station can operate as a refueling station.

I decided to complete this project due to the return to the game.

P.S If you want, you can make it in the map skeld design from Among Us)

4KidsOneCamera

Alliance’s New President // Likes SpaceX replicas
Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
I am going to build a station that will perform maneuvers from the orbit of one planet to the orbit of other planets.

The station will include: Crew cabins, laboratories (minimum 2), engine compartment, medical modules, minimum 6 ports for spacecraft, emergency modules.

Why is it all the same? To move multiple units to a destination. It will come out even cheaper and easier than running one by one. In addition, the station can operate as a refueling station.

Decided to make an interplanetary station! Been trying to decide what to do in game over the past few days. The plan will be to keep it in highly elliptical orbits around whichever planet it is currently parked at. Using a mix of both existing and new modules that I have.

T

TtTOtW

Decided to make an interplanetary station! Been trying to decide what to do in game over the past few days. The plan will be to keep it in highly elliptical orbits around whichever planet it is currently parked at. Using a mix of both existing and new modules that I have.
Ah... The Mogui approach. Altaïr you remember that?

Space pilot

ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered

So I have got something interesting.
I'll do it.

4KidsOneCamera

Alliance’s New President // Likes SpaceX replicas
Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
After a few days of work and over thirty launches I present my newest (and only) interplanetary station. I have no official name for it yet, so it has just been going by the acronym IPSS (Interplanetary Space Station).
F666A64C-4ECB-44AE-B944-AB27EBE04734.png

As it stands right now she is fully ready for her maiden voyage out to Mars. Equipped with an ion propulsion system at the rear near the solar arrays (likely to be switched out of chemical engines for ease of use), nine drop tanks (she is equipped with room to hold as many as I need if the circumstances require it), two high bandwidth communication antennas, rotating hab segment, stationary hab segment, ports for visiting vehicles and landers, and a thermal protection dome for close passes to the sun.

C2AFF49F-C1F0-4D71-B443-A4DF97B1DF58.png

IPSS is sitting in a 50x93000 km parking orbit awaiting a Mars transfer. I might raise the perigee to be just above the moons orbit though just to avoid its gravity.

Here is just a bunch of images showing construction and the general aspects of the station:
084D1EE7-14FA-485A-B21B-E38483D5BCB4.jpeg
C8F58414-CD01-42FF-B1B2-832381624424.jpeg
CDF3DF2E-5E3A-4F37-A7CD-B9B612142F6A.jpeg
86D4F5A8-D453-41A0-89BF-53BEB1F72567.png
92942FEF-25E4-4087-8A0E-4C2D17F406C2.png
EF8AE147-BA6F-482F-8141-142C135B5712.png
90E3FB2E-98C3-4081-975F-C99702FBBD54.jpeg
87440AF2-75BB-4A09-9F8E-725E0A89F3C5.jpeg

I had a good time building it and am excited to see where she will end up over the coming months of use. Like all of my stations there will likely be further additions and modifications over time, but as it stands now this is my final result. Name ideas are also welcome! So yeah, this has been my little weekend project.

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
After a few days of work and over thirty launches I present my newest (and only) interplanetary station. I have no official name for it yet, so it has just been going by the acronym IPSS (Interplanetary Space Station). View attachment 46312

As it stands right now she is fully ready for her maiden voyage out to Mars. Equipped with an ion propulsion system at the rear near the solar arrays (likely to be switched out of chemical engines for ease of use), nine drop tanks (she is equipped with room to hold as many as I need if the circumstances require it), two high bandwidth communication antennas, rotating hab segment, stationary hab segment, ports for visiting vehicles and landers, and a thermal protection dome for close passes to the sun.

View attachment 46313

IPSS is sitting in a 50x93000 km parking orbit awaiting a Mars transfer. I might raise the perigee to be just above the moons orbit though just to avoid its gravity.

Here is just a bunch of images showing construction and the general aspects of the station: View attachment 46314 View attachment 46316 View attachment 46317 View attachment 46318 View attachment 46319 View attachment 46320 View attachment 46321 View attachment 46322

I had a good time building it and am excited to see where she will end up over the coming months of use. Like all of my stations there will likely be further additions and modifications over time, but as it stands now this is my final result. Name ideas are also welcome! So yeah, this has been my little weekend project.
That's an awesome looking station there dude.

SFSAbhishek

/<***@Intricate Crafts are Mine✓***>\
Star Forger
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
That's a good build.

After a few days of work and over thirty launches I present my newest (and only) interplanetary station. I have no official name for it yet, so it has just been going by the acronym IPSS (Interplanetary Space Station). View attachment 46312

Here is just a bunch of images showing construction and the general aspects of the station:
Nice, not sure what’s going on transferwise, some thread or another I made an orbital transfer vehicle that just stayed in orbit between Earth and Mars

The idea was to have a constellation of heavy transfer habs where one would be happening to pass by for any random transfer window and so could be docked by a cheap light rocket on the edge of one SOI to the other, a safe and luxurious space bus service, good challenge trying to catch one at the right time in deep space

James Brown

Thinker/INTJ/investigator/Natural Science lover
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Welcome to the forum;), but can you not bold your message when you talk?