Interstellar's Gargantua System in SFS

Gurren Lagann

«★» Officer «» //PT
Professor
ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
I couldn't find a "Files" folder in the Spaceflight Simulator files (I'm playing on Laptop/PC). Where do I put the unzipped file folder?
I'm not as experienced on the Steam version of SFS as i should be... Maybe Lemniscate Biscuit can help in that part?

Lemniscate Biscuit

ㅤㅤHelp DeskㅤㅤRL10 Expert
Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
MOTY 2023
I'm not as experienced on the Steam version of SFS as i should be... Maybe Lemniscate Biscuit can help in that part?
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Spaceflight Simulator\Spaceflight Simulator Game\SpaceflightSimulator_Data\Custom Solar Systems\Example\Planet Data

Olive_Gamer139

Man on the Moon
Registered
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Spaceflight Simulator\Spaceflight Simulator Game\SpaceflightSimulator_Data\Custom Solar Systems\Example\Planet Data
Sorry I didn't reply sooner, thank you guys! How do I confirm that the system is properly loaded into the game, I don't know where it is supposed to be on the map.

Gurren Lagann

«★» Officer «» //PT
Professor
ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
Gargantua in this pack is way out, so the main way to find out if SFS doesn't tell anything is to zoom way past Jupiter, as far as you can, until you find Gargantua and/or its orbit line.