Ion lunar lander

T

TtTOtW

When justified. In other words, only when the other option is .bp editing, or you're on iOS. Bigger-than-grid builds require some give in strictness. It is strongly preferred over .bp editing.

TrenchRabbit

Rocket Engineer
I began work on a big colony ship and it had to be split into 3 sections
1. Booster Section (it Cant lift itself)
2. Core
3. Command section

T

TtTOtW

It is still better to build it in orbit, unless the sections are too huge to be taken to orbit. In all cases, drag should be activated. That means launch-exit-resume. Except for testing or assembly in 0g. That's just unnecessary.

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Forum Legend
I have to disagree with you on that one
Cheats for people who want to learn the easy way. People who learn the easy way usually quit the game shortly after landing on every planet and moon on a RCS ship. I see no good side on that.

People who learn the hard way (without cheats), like most of the experts on this forum, learn to love this game and to build and to do awesome stuff, as they try to CONQUER THE WORLD.

T

The Dark in the Light

Cheats for people who want to learn the easy way. People who learn the easy way usually quit the game shortly after landing on every planet and moon on a RCS ship. I see no good side on that.

People who learn the hard way (without cheats), like most of the experts on this forum, learn to love this game and to build and to do awesome stuff, as they try to CONQUER THE WORLD.
No, not conquer the world, they try to conquer the Universe!