IOS Help available!

LeeMao

Registered
Hello! As you know, ios is more complex than android, I can help with any questions regarding IOS. How to bp edit on ios, download stuff, and more! So if you have any questions, just ask me!
sorry to interrupt.
But how to use solar panels? I mean, can solar panels refuel the fuel tank or something?
Thank you again

LeeMao

Registered
If you go into the world files, you can.
com.StefMorojna.SpaceFlightSimulator > Files > Saving > Worlds > select an existing world that is not important > WorldSettings.txt :

then you'll have something like this:

{"solarSystem":{"name":""},"mode":{"mode":0},"playtime":{"lastPlayedTime_Ticks":00000"totalPlayTime_Seconds":0.0},"cheats":{"infiniteFuel":false,"noAtmosphericDrag":false,"unbreakableParts":false,"noGravity":false,"noHeatDamage":false,"noBurnMarks":false,"infiniteBuildArea":false,"partClipping":false}}

and change the bold number:

0 = Classic Mode
1 = Career Mode
2 = Sandbox

Either of the Career or sandbox modes should have career parts.
Sorry to bother you, what is the professional model? What is the sandbox mode? Can you explain to me the difference between them and the classic model? Thank you!

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
sorry to interrupt.
But how to use solar panels? I mean, can solar panels refuel the fuel tank or something?
Thank you again
Hello,

No they can't, solar panels are decorative, they don't serve any purpose by themselves. Before 1.5 they were used to generate electricity, but this has been removed.

Sorry to bother you, what is the professional model? What is the sandbox mode? Can you explain to me the difference between them and the classic model? Thank you!
The career mode I suppose (translation problem I guess)?

The sandbox mode is the usual mode that leaves you use all the cheats as you like. The career mode gives you access to a list of achievements that you have to complete, and for classic mode I don't know to be honest. Those are mostly some unfinished features, that's why they are only accessible by diverted means.

Phoenix Aerospace

Atlas
Copycat
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
No they can't, solar panels are decorative, they don't serve any purpose by themselves. Before 1.5 they were used to generate electricity, but this has been removed.
The electric system is going to be reworked is it not?

I have tried to add a custom solar system but it doesn’t seem to to work. I download a file, decompress it, copy it and move it into the custom solar system folder, but it never shows up in game, and I also don’t have the example folder.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
I have tried to add a custom solar system but it doesn’t seem to to work. I download a file, decompress it, copy it and move it into the custom solar system folder, but it never shows up in game, and I also don’t have the example folder.
Did you buy the planet expansion? You need it to use custom solar systems.

Phoenix Aerospace

Atlas
Copycat
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Hello, I have moved from Android to IOS and I transferred all my data to my IOS phone but my SFS purchases arent there.
Android and IOS are two different things, they don’t use the same purchasing things (idk) so you can’t transfer SFS purchases from android to ios

Hi, I have an IOS and I want to be able to edit my sfs files, but when I when opened my save files I couldn’t edit them, I searched around for a bit and figured out that I needed to find a files editor app. Which one should I get?