iOS question.

Hello, I am an IOS Mobile User.

First off thankyou for taking the time to answer my questions

Question 1: I have been able to add planets to my iOS mobile experience. Can i edit the planets shape or size or pull or drag? can I make an alteration to a planet?

Question 2: Can I add texture packs or part packs to my game play experience? If so how could I go about doing this?

question 3: is similar to the last can I add a mod? or mod loader for iOS mobile?

again thanks for you’re time answering these questions

S

Sportgus

Hello, I am an IOS Mobile User.

First off thankyou for taking the time to answer my questions

Question 1: I have been able to add planets to my iOS mobile experience. Can i edit the planets shape or size or pull or drag? can I make an alteration to a planet?

Question 2: Can I add texture packs or part packs to my game play experience? If so how could I go about doing this?

question 3: is similar to the last can I add a mod? or mod loader for iOS mobile?

again thanks for you’re time answering these questions
So formal :D
If you are able to access SFS files to add planets then you can access the files of specific planets and moons. So you can edit properties like size, gravity, atmosphere, and shape which I think is a bit complicated.
You cannot add texture packs or part packs to the mobile version of SFS.
No you cannot mod mobile SFS, because the expansions you can buy exist.
You can only mod or add texture packs to steam SFS.
Also someone else will probably provide more informative answers

So formal :D
If you are able to access SFS files to add planets then you can access the files of specific planets and moons. So you can edit properties like size, gravity, atmosphere, and shape which I think is a bit complicated.
You cannot add texture packs or part packs to the mobile version of SFS.
No you cannot mod mobile SFS, because the expansions you can buy exist.
You can only mod or add texture packs to steam SFS.
Also someone else will probably provide more informative answers
Thankyou I appreciate your response. How would you recommend going about editing those plant? Also do you know of an YouTuber that might be informative with visuals?

Pheonix A

Moon Maker
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Thankyou I appreciate your response. How would you recommend going about editing those plant? Also do you know of an YouTuber that might be informative with visuals?
If you mean editing or creating planets, I suggest taking a look at this. It's good for beginners, if you want to learn complicated things like rings, etc. DM me on discord (GodOfSounds), I'll not respond here as I am quitting.