Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
You just need a file explorer from the playstore that can read .txt files.

As per my knowledge, Only the game can load blueprint files, so you have to test the blueprint by loading it to game. It'll be frustrating in the beginning when a simple error will not give any output, but when you write code for long time, you will be able to minimize errors in coding.

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
I open the file in SFS as I go to check my progress. :cool:

Gecko Gekkota

Former Empress of the AE
Forum Technician
what i used to do was have SFS and my file editor windowed top-bottom.
then id edit a file, save, load the file in game, tweak file, load file and repeat

Yes, there are several apps available on Android that can help you edit blueprints. Here are a few options to consider:
  1. AutoCAD 360: This app allows you to access, edit, and share DWG files on the go. You can use it to view and edit your blueprints, and make changes as needed.
  2. SketchUp: This app allows you to create and edit 3D models, including blueprints. You can use it to make design changes, add annotations, and share your work with others.
  3. Bluebeam Revu: This app provides a complete solution for PDF editing, including blueprints. You can use it to annotate and markup your blueprints, and add hyperlinks and other interactive features.
  4. PlanGrid: This app provides a construction collaboration platform that allows you to access, mark up, and share blueprints and other construction documents.
These are just a few of the many options available on the Android platform. You can download these apps from the Google Play Store by searching for them by name. Additionally, you may also consider reaching out to app developers or forums for the specific tools you may need to best suit your needs.

XenonSpace

ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Registered
This thread was almost 3 years old. And the original poster was also inactive since 3 years ago. It's very unlikely for them to view your reply. Please check on the dates and don't necropost.

Yes, there are several apps available on Android that can help you edit blueprints. Here are a few options to consider:
  1. AutoCAD 360: This app allows you to access, edit, and share DWG files on the go. You can use it to view and edit your blueprints, and make changes as needed.
  2. SketchUp: This app allows you to create and edit 3D models, including blueprints. You can use it to make design changes, add annotations, and share your work with others.
  3. Bluebeam Revu: This app provides a complete solution for PDF editing, including blueprints. You can use it to annotate and markup your blueprints, and add hyperlinks and other interactive features.
  4. PlanGrid: This app provides a construction collaboration platform that allows you to access, mark up, and share blueprints and other construction documents.
These are just a few of the many options available on the Android platform. You can download these apps from the Google Play Store by searching for them by name. Additionally, you may also consider reaching out to app developers or forums for the specific tools you may need to best suit your needs.
Alright, Thank you