Is there any bug differences between the mobile am versions of sfs?

NOG Aerospace

Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Been really enjoying sfs on mobile and I am wondering there is anything better about the steam version that would make my experience more fun.

mariohobbs

Modder
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
I literally just got the steam version and it is such an improvement, the differences were astronomical, the steam version is leagues ahead of the mobile version; the main annoyance with steam is just that to download blueprints you have to be in the build menu, press the share button then import via a link instead of just opening a link; but outside of that the steam version is a far better version is every single way.

DioSpaghetti

Man on the Moon
Registered
I literally just got the steam version and it is such an improvement, the differences were astronomical, the steam version is leagues ahead of the mobile version; the main annoyance with steam is just that to download blueprints you have to be in the build menu, press the share button then import via a link instead of just opening a link; but outside of that the steam version is a far better version is every single way.
Also the bug where pressing play from the menu just goes to a black screen and you have to restart

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
I am wondering there is anything better about the steam version that would make my experience more fun.
Mods, tons of custom parts and texture packs! No need to say more in my opinion :)
Of course have a look by yourself at the mods section to make your own idea (I'm a modder myself so I can't pretend to be objective on that), but I'm sure that you'll find something to your taste.