Issue with mods

My mods stopped working on my game. They appear on the mods file in the game's local files though don't appear or work within the game, if you understand. I have updated the mods, I'm on the latest version of the game and I have 0 clues about what's happened. I use the mods PartEditor, BuildSettings, UITools and VanillaUpgrades

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
I've tried to install the 4 mods you listed, but they work well so far. They don't even appear in the list in the mod loader menu?
Did you do something special before it stopped working?

I've tried to install the 4 mods you listed, but they work well so far. They don't even appear in the list in the mod loader menu?
Did you do something special before it stopped working?
The game wasn't loading the first few times I tried playing it before it happened which is strange but has happened

Altaïr

Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
The game wasn't loading the first few times I tried playing it before it happened which is strange but has happened
That's weird... I remember you had the old mod loader installed, did you follow the instructions to uninstall it? See this thread, the third question if needed. Did you install the mods in the good folder? It's different from the old one. Don't hesitate to send a screenshot to let me have a look.

That's weird... I remember you had the old mod loader installed, did you follow the instructions to uninstall it? See this thread, the third question if needed. Did you install the mods in the good folder? It's different from the old one. Don't hesitate to send a screenshot to let me have a look.
I definitely uninstalled the old mod loader. Here's a screenshot of the mods in the folder if it helps
2023-01-21.png

Altaïr

Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
That all seems correct... At that stage I have no idea. Just one question, because you said "my mods stopped working", so I assume they worked first?

Altaïr

Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
At that stage I have no idea... I'll keep thinking about it, maybe NeptuneSky could help?

Altaïr

Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
I just had an idea.

When you uninstalled Dani's mod loader did you remove "0Harmony.dll"? If yes then you need to check your files integrity to restore it. That file is needed to inject code for mods to work properly. It would explain a lot of things if that file is missing.

I just had an idea.

When you uninstalled Dani's mod loader did you remove "0Harmony.dll"? If yes then you need to check your files integrity to restore it. That file is needed to inject code for mods to work properly. It would explain a lot of things if that file is missing.
The strangest thing is that I didn't remove it, it's still in the Managed file