It's been real.

§PaCëØddît¥

Man on the Moon
Registered
For anyone who thinks discord is the beginning and ending of SFS knowledge, innovation, skill, activity or discussion you have not given this forum a chance. I've learned, discovered and been taught so much here that I haven't been to the discord SFS server in years. Not even after being permanently banned here.
The knowledge base in this forum is without peer in the SFS community . One reason I keep coming back is the amazing people. Believe it or not I respect and admire everyone of you. I hope those I'm speaking to know who they are.
There's probably a few that might remember me. It can't be any secret who I am at this point.
Enough blathering, I'm actually pretty bad about going on and on.
I take my leave. Perhaps one day I'll find my original account unbanned and feel the urge to post about something.
This game keeps getting better and opportunities for original thought and advancement continue. If you think everything that can be done has been then you really haven't even begun to understand the possibilities. To paraphrase someone, the more I learn the more I realize I don't know.
Peace