Jet

T

TtTOtW

Awapelita I'm saying there's no space for cargo. And really there's no space in that cockpit for more than 2 people. Those capsules really aren't on the jet. So not even crew transport. Just the two pilots. Anyway, give it cargo space and I'll call it a shuttle.

Awapelita I'm saying there's no space for cargo. And really there's no space in that cockpit for more than 2 people. Those capsules really aren't on the jet. So not even crew transport. Just the two pilots. Anyway, give it cargo space and I'll call it a shuttle.
There is 12 cockpits... Cargo plane? Nice idea, but this vehicle built for crew transportation... If you want, rebuild it... But don't forget to send .bp to me...

T

TtTOtW

That thing will never fly wit that heavy nose. One lesson in life: you don't convince an experienced person with tricks. That jet ain't going anywhere without cheats.

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
There is 12 cockpits... Cargo plane? Nice idea, but this vehicle built for crew transportation... If you want, rebuild it... But don't forget to send .bp to me...
He's not going to re-build it. Giving the man sass whilst pointing out something he's obviously seen isn't going to do that idea much favours.

He can see your MS paint arrows. But the question still remains. Where are you fitting 12 people? In 12 overlapped capsules? Sorry, but that's not a viable crew area, thats just stuffing 12 people on top of each other. It's a rocket, not a clown car.

Make your craft bigger, include an actual area capable of supporting 12 human lives during long periods of interstellar travel. At the moment, it's an over-sized single seater, not a crew transport.

He's not going to re-build it. Giving the man sass whilst pointing out something he's obviously seen isn't going to do that idea much favours.

He can see your MS paint arrows. But the question still remains. Where are you fitting 12 people? In 12 overlapped capsules? Sorry, but that's not a viable crew area, thats just stuffing 12 people on top of each other. It's a rocket, not a clown car.

Make your craft bigger, include an actual area capable of supporting 12 human lives during long periods of interstellar travel. At the moment, it's an over-sized single seater, not a crew transport.
If i do crafts bigger, they cannot fly without no drag