JTtA's Full Solar System v1.5 (Mercury-Sedna) | the Makemake Update

JasonTTA

Man on the Moon
Registered
Welcome to the Full Solar System! This adds a ton of stuff. Here's a Bullet list:
  • Ceres
  • Saturn, Mimas, Dione, Enceladus, Titan
  • Uranus, Ariel, Umbriel
  • Neptune, Triton, Proteus
  • Pluto, Charon
  • Makemake, It's Moon, 2015 (136472) 1
  • Sedna
  • Eris, Dysnomia
  • Haumea, Namaka, Hi'iaka
You can see the changelog of 1.5 under the Changelog File in the download.
Full Solar System v1.5 JTtA is the download! Screenshot_20230129_124913.png

Attachments

rms59

Registered
Well let me continue with necroposting. I have this downloaded, extracted, and installed in the "Custom Solar Systems" like all my other planet packs and the file structure looks like the images attached. Then I create a new world and pick this pack the load it but none of the textures ever work for me on the Steam version 1.5.10.2. I see all the planets (nice) but none of the textures that's shown in the images the creator provided. Textures never work in any of the planet packs I download. I really wish someone could figure this out for me because I am at a total loss.

If I go to launch, then map, then focus on any planet all I see is a soled colored planet or moon. What should I see?

Attachments

Orion

Nuclear bombs in space, die-hard WALL-E fan.
Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Well let me continue with necroposting. I have this downloaded, extracted, and installed in the "Custom Solar Systems" like all my other planet packs and the file structure looks like the images attached. Then I create a new world and pick this pack the load it but none of the textures ever work for me on the Steam version 1.5.10.2. I see all the planets (nice) but none of the textures that's shown in the images the creator provided. Textures never work in any of the planet packs I download. I really wish someone could figure this out for me because I am at a total loss.

If I go to launch, then map, then focus on any planet all I see is a soled colored planet or moon. What should I see?
Textures only appear in spacecraft view, the planets are solid colored in map view.