Kronian Defenses

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered
I heard there is a rail gun design made by Zeeray. It’s be useful for orbital bombardment but it would be useless if the projectile couldn’t be maneuvered. Also, you only get one shot or else it would move out of range (depending on orbit size and planet size) or you would have to reload it. Furthermore, at a speed of around 10k meters per second (according to zeeray), you wouldnt be able to adjust course that much due to relative speed. I haven’t used it yet but I must test recoil effect on orbit.
Actually before we go BOT can you just send me a picture of that system in a PM

Well that’s one way. But there are more efficient systems that I know of
Even more efficient if used in multiplayer! One would work on ammo clipping and control, another would operate the engine in the barrel, another could operate the projectile, and the last would supply the gun with another round! Interchangeable parts at its finest! Probably would still reload like a musket however.

Earl

Builder of Stupid Rockets // Pres Ben //|**|\\
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
I mean it though, you still don't have the faintest clue of how our family works. Hence your constant antagonistic statements. But we get you. You just don't get us... If you did, there would be no you and us. You'd actually be a part of us, and not feel like an outsider. Come home man. Family is better than the fun you think you're having.
Join us chicken. Join the dark side…