Solved Large Space Station - View only extends so far from middle

E

eromrab

I have a huge space station I've been building in orbit around Earth, connecting space ship after space ship... Probably have a good 30 ships at this point. At first, they were clustered in a circle of sorts, but then I wanted to make them all in a line...

Only issue is the only way I can see the ships on the far end of the line is to be zoomed out super far. I should be able to traverse the entire length of the space station while zoomed in... How do I submit a suggestion to the developer?

E

Earlmilly1

I have the same.problem… (hav a rocket on my station that is like 100 or 200m long...)

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered
I have a huge space station I've been building in orbit around Earth, connecting space ship after space ship... Probably have a good 30 ships at this point. At first, they were clustered in a circle of sorts, but then I wanted to make them all in a line...

Only issue is the only way I can see the ships on the far end of the line is to be zoomed out super far. I should be able to traverse the entire length of the space station while zoomed in... How do I submit a suggestion to the developer?
Yeah I have that problem too. My SS is 337m long and it’s practically unusable as I can’t see the docking ports anymore:(