lashlbhat

Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
ok thats enough for now, im gonna post the third and fourth entry tommorrow (i know you only need three entries to get into team hawk but still)

lashlbhat

Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
i am very sorry if i am bothering you, it has been a few hours, Altaïr can you please check this post?

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
i am very sorry if i am bothering you, it has been a few hours, Altaïr can you please check this post?
Hello,

You have your Atlas badge. You'll have to wait for Mooncrasher or Marmilo for the replica though.

And please, once again leave a reasonable delay before pinging the staff. What I mean by reasonable is not just a few hours. Sometimes we are just sleeping, because of time zones. In practice I try to judge missions in the following 24 hours, so please leave at least a day or 2 before pinging us.

lashlbhat

Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Alright. third mission. Swinging on a star. This was a bit hard, but anything can be solved with bigger rocket!
Fourth mission is not gonna be posted today because im lazy and because its night and i only play sfs in the day but whatever
Blueprint: https://sharing.spaceflightsimulator.app/rocket/8zxx2-9KEe2dSbuAd13aUA
Sorry for not having the jupiter orbit, i only have the transfer to Europa. i hope you can still believe me!
This is also my first time landing on a jupiter moon, and i have learned that it is not as easy as it looks....
Proof:

Attachments

lashlbhat

Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
I hope docking with the old rust junk crap is not breaking rules, i learned that i barely had fuel to go back home.

Catalyst_Kh

TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
You can always simply record video, then you don't need to waste time for making screenshots and there will never be any doubts if anything was fair. I found for myself that sending video to youtube just once is much less time-consuming, than making a lot of screenshots and posting each one by one.

lashlbhat

Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
You can always simply record video, then you don't need to waste time for making screenshots and there will never be any doubts if anything was fair. I found for myself that sending video to youtube just once is much less time-consuming, than making a lot of screenshots and posting each one by one.
I don't have a recorder or even a way of recording stuff, and even if I did, i wasted all my space on space engine and personal files

lashlbhat

Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Its been a day, i'm sorry if i am bothering you, but Altaïr can you please check out this post?

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Hello,

The screenshot in LEO is missing, but I accept the mission. You have your badge, congrats :)