Legman Language

Earl

Builder of Stupid Rockets // Pres Ben //|**|\\
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
What does legman speak? I think we should create a language for him (If he doesn't speak an existing one)
Thoughts?

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered
What does legman speak? I think we should create a language for him (If he doesn't speak an existing one)
Thoughts?
Well yes and no. As he mainly spends his time in space there isn’t any recorded language. But we could say he emits gamma rays as communication

Thoughts?
Bash your aunt in the head with a frying pan, pinch clothe pegs on her tongue and stomp one of her feet. Then set the kitchen on fire and throw her a phone to call 911.

After that, wiretap the house phone and record whatever your aunt is trying to say. You'll be close to legmanian.

Bash your aunt in the head with a frying pan, pinch clothe pegs on her tongue and stomp one of her feet. Then set the kitchen on fire and throw her a phone to call 911.

After that, wiretap the house phone and record whatever your aunt is trying to say. You'll be close to legmanian.
By the time the firemen can understand whatever the hell she's saying, everyone in the house would probably be dead.

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered

I feel disgusted at this comment yet it’s making me laugh so uncontrollably lol

BANDWITH

Embodiment of Made In Abyss spoilers
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Man on the Moon
Registered
I have this picture drawn by a friend
Adam's.png

It appears he speaks simplistically.