Legman Tracking Data

Want to learn more about Legman or share your findings? Vote learn more.

• Total voters

BANDWITH

Embodiment of Made In Abyss spoilers
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Man on the Moon
Registered
It seems that Legman is losing his temper.
Over at PRI, we're pretty sure that it is because he has been
LITERALLY [deleted]* OBLITERATING THE ROCKETS THAT ARE SUPPOSED TO GIVE HIM THE TEA. This --as I'm sure you noticed-- is a very, VERY dangerous situation, and all citizens of the Solar System are to be advised of the dangers posed by Legman immediately.

Threat analysis:
Threat analysis is based off of Legman's mood and if there are manned bases nearby on the planetary body.
Low: Little to no concern.
Moderate: Small concern. You should probably be a bit cautious.
Substantial: Medium concern. Begin to inform citizens of danger.
Severe: Great concern. Don't go outside.
Critical: Absurd concern. Prepare all advanced emergency procedures. (eg. evacuate)

CURRENT LEGMAN INFORMATION:
ACTIVITIES: Licking the rocks.
THREAT LEVEL: Substantial, the rocks don't taste like tea.
PREDICTIONS: Threat level will likely increase to critical if he continues to lick the rocks, or if you laugh about him licking the rocks.

For more Legman information, vote Learn More in the poll.

*deleted because I don't really like to use those sorts of words, even when necessary.

It seems that Legman is losing his temper.
Over at PRI, we're pretty sure that it is because he has been
LITERALLY [deleted]* OBLITERATING THE ROCKETS THAT ARE SUPPOSED TO GIVE HIM THE TEA. This --as I'm sure you noticed-- is a very, VERY dangerous situation, and all citizens of the Solar System are to be advised of the dangers posed by Legman immediately.

Threat analysis:
Threat analysis is based off of Legman's mood and if there are manned bases nearby on the planetary body.
Low: Little to no concern.
Moderate: Small concern. You should probably be a bit cautious.
Substantial: Medium concern. Begin to inform citizens of danger.
Severe: Great concern. Don't go outside.
Critical: Absurd concern. Prepare all advanced emergency procedures. (eg. evacuate)

ACTIVITIES: Licking the rocks.
THREAT LEVEL: Substantial, the rocks don't taste like tea.
PREDICTIONS: Threat level will likely increase to critical if he continues to lick the rocks, or if you laugh about him licking the rocks.

For more Legman information, vote Learn More in the poll.

*deleted because I don't really like to use those sorts of words, even when necessary.
Critical? What's he gonna do? Kick me to death?

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Tea? What? Is Legman British? Maybe we should draw a Hitler mustache on another legman and see if they fight each other.
I think so. Legman is to Danny Batten as what Stay Puft Marshmellow man is to Ray Stanz

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered
Tea? What? Is Legman British? Maybe we should draw a Hitler mustache on another legman and see if they fight each other.
With his vast consumption of tea, we have no doubt in our mind he’s British.
After a lot of searching of historical documentations we think the site known as Stonehenge was a worship site for Legman.

BANDWITH

Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Man on the Moon
Registered
ACTIVITIES: Morphing clouds into spooky shapes and destroying them with monumental force.
THREAT LEVEL: Moderate, you probably won't die unless you get too close to Jupiter.
PREDICTIONS: A large scale flattening of somewhere in the Jovian system. Prepare Legman defenses. (Off-site tanks of tea, etc.)

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Who's this Legman anyway? Where did he come from? Is it the British equivalent of Slenderman or something?

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Who's this Legman anyway? Where did he come from? Is it the British equivalent of Slenderman or something?
He's basically the nightmare creation of the question 'what if chuck norris didn't have a body and drank tea?'

BANDWITH

Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Man on the Moon
Registered
You can click on the tag above the thread and it will take you to all of the other Legman-related threads.