Look guys it's peacetime :)

ReEntry15

CEO of space cat delivery
Registered
Unless you live on the other side of the planet it's nighttime so we are all tired unless of course you actually live on the other side of the world :D

This thread is not calling people out just saying stuff! So absolutely no offense meant

@TtTOtW I know you are just trying to make peace but you seem to be starting loads of arguments

@noire you are a good part of the forums and I'm sure everyone enjoys you being here so if you take criticism just ignore it UNLESS of course you understand why someone said it and they have a good reason (I'm not saying @TtTOtW has a good or bad argument I'm just...saying stuff :))

@PhantomGamingYT you are also a liked person on the forums just like @noire and if someone says you shout at everyone just look out on future posts and
images.png

T

TtTOtW

Brother... You're awesome as always... But thus was necessary. I'm not having fun doing this.

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered
Brother... You're awesome as always... But thus was necessary. I'm not having fun doing this.
Yes I’m not surprised, unfortunately when there’s chaos there must be something or in this case you, to balance it ot

LOX

Registered
I believe it’s all this (insert expletive here) regarding the update.
I know it’s affecting my judgement.
Never in my life have I seen such a case of carrot dangling like this.
I’m sure I’m not alone, but I have actually paid for apps that the developer basically gives up and it won’t work for any future OS updates.
That is what I’m afraid the reality of this may become....

T

TtTOtW

I believe it’s all this (insert expletive here) regarding the update.
I know it’s affecting my judgement.
Never in my life have I seen such a case of carrot dangling like this.
I’m sure I’m not alone, but I have actually paid for apps that the developer basically gives up and it won’t work for any future OS updates.
That is what I’m afraid the reality of this may become....
We are all fighting for this, but half the problem was actually people pressuring Stef until he lost his ability to function optimally. He is now somehow back on track. Let's keep it that way from our side.