Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Made with real materials or just visually same?
Its LM-2 the backup of LM-1 in case LM-1 (Apollo 5) destoyed or somethin bad happen in LM-1 (Apollo 5)....

JSP

The Lord President of Gallifrey.
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Its LM-2 the backup of LM-1 in case LM-1 (Apollo 5) destoyed or somethin bad happen in LM-1 (Apollo 5)....
Yeah I would like to go to the museum it's in or go to the space and rocket center in Alabama because they have the only Saturn V left that isn't separated into stages

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Yeah I would like to go to the museum it's in or go to the space and rocket center in Alabama because they have the only Saturn V left that isn't separated into stages
same wanna go too :):):):p:cool:

JSP

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
one inside a building and one outside which is the one you see first

Lt. Snakestrike

The Kronian Serpent; Engineering Student
Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
20200306_230255.jpg

The outside one is just a mockup, but the inside one is the real deal. It was the one they used for the structural testing.

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
What if I told you that indoor Saturn Vs are invisible because there's a building in the way, but outdoor ones are quite noticeable because they're bright white, 36 storey tall objects without a building entirely encasing them...?

JSP

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
What if I told you that indoor Saturn Vs are invisible because there's a building in the way, but outdoor ones are quite noticeable because they're bright white, 36 storey tall objects without a building entirely encasing them...?
This thread was ment to be fore the LEM in the Smithsonian then it went onto a Saturn V now it's a meme

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
View attachment 39874
The outside one is just a mockup, but the inside one is the real deal. It was the one they used for the structural testing.
yup i remember that one. Its a Saturn V dynamic or SA-500D and Space Shuttle Pathfinder thou no functional but only wood and steel plus some renovation to look like actual Orbiter plus External Tank used by Enterprise with Stacking in LC39 and SLC-6....

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Yeah, stop spamming your video into every thread with a Saturn V reference.

Also just to put this out there. That is neither a Saturn V (even if the fins are the right colour), nor does that look like the Apollo 11 mission.

So congratulations, you got to Moon. But Apollo, that is not.

Last edited by a moderator: