Mars Broadcasting Corporation (MBC)

Gecko Gekkota

Former Empress of the AE
Forum Technician
Breaking News
I think that we can all agree that Mars, is a b8t behind the times to be frank, but just yesterday, the first stage of Chancellor Gecko's plans for 'modernising' and 'advancing' Mars were completed.
The first stage i originally included 24 new LMO to HMO satellites, but due to the advancement in microtechnology, roughly, only 20 were needed, with one relay sat, and a signal booster from each of Mars' moons. Stage one also included plans to boost the Martian industry, by building a whole new industrial complex only several miles from the capital. Our field reporter reported that four new super refineries (fig 2.) and 6 new mining facilities (fig 3.) were built, with more planned in stage 3.
We managed to get a statement from Chancellor Gekkota;
"when i first took control over Mars, i felt pity for its lack of independence from its sister Earth, and big cousin Jupiter. But also, the Martian people have seen enough poverty and job loss, something had to be done. At the SE23
rd summit of all empyrical bodies, i was given the go ahead for stages 1-4, and stage 5 once we have shown financial stability"
Details of stage 5 have been kept locked in the Chancellor's chocolate cupboard, but some say that it involves a super-project of scales that we haven't seen since the plans for the death star.
Stage 2 from our defense correspondent involves new tech with 0G offensive and defensive weaponry.
So far, the Martian future looks bright.
Fig 1. Fig 2.

IMG_20181203_174849.jpg IMG_20181203_174915.jpg

Tymekx0

Registered
Im suprised this got so little views, This is a pretty interenting thread.
I need to get P.G. sorted out because its a serious faction now and past me hasnt exactly set things up properly.

Gecko Gekkota

Former Empress of the AE
Forum Technician
Im suprised this got so little views, This is a pretty interenting thread.
I need to get P.G. sorted out because its a serious faction now and past me hasnt exactly set things up properly.
Thanks, I'm suprised to, usually threads are viewed more than this

Breaking News
I think that we can all agree that Mars, is a b8t behind the times to be frank, but just yesterday, the first stage of Chancellor Gecko's plans for 'modernising' and 'advancing' Mars were completed.
The first stage i originally included 24 new LMO to HMO satellites, but due to the advancement in microtechnology, roughly, only 20 were needed, with one relay sat, and a signal booster from each of Mars' moons. Stage one also included plans to boost the Martian industry, by building a whole new industrial complex only several miles from the capital. Our field reporter reported that four new super refineries (fig 2.) and 6 new mining facilities (fig 3.) were built, with more planned in stage 3.
"when i first took control over Mars, i felt pity for its lack of independence from its sister Earth, and big cousin Jupiter. But also, the Martian people have seen enough poverty and job loss, something had to be done. At the SE23
rd summit of all empyrical bodies, i was given the go ahead for stages 1-4, and stage 5 once we have shown financial stability"
Details of stage 5 have been kept locked in the Chancellor's chocolate cupboard, but some say that it involves a super-project of scales that we haven't seen since the plans for the death star.
Stage 2 from our defense correspondent involves new tech with 0G offensive and defensive weaponry.
Fig 1. Fig 2.

View attachment 10051 View attachment 10053
FAKE NEWS!

Hey fellow viewer of this thread if you are even thinking of replying something political,
Remember the mods are watching
Oh they are watching well fellow viewer, they're just used to it. Like the noisy neighbor with horns for bloody house slippers having to need to rush to the bathroom every 5 minutes, and the walls are made of foam.

T

TtTOtW

Oh they are watching well fellow viewer, they're just used to it. Like the noisy neighbor with horns for bloody house slippers having to need to rush to the bathroom every 5 minutes, and the walls are made of foam.
The old drill sergeant?

Breaking News
Fig 1. Fig 2.

View attachment 10051 View attachment 10053
This shouldn't be classified as breaking news, it isn't something like a terrorist attack or the Sun disappeared. Maybe you can put it under Economics or Industry or Science for the 6 pm news.

Hahaha... Please make an off topic thread or profile post for it... I've got to hear that one!
Well it isn't exactly a long story, he just showed up one day next door. It's the strange noises that comes blasting out of his apartment that will be the only interesting parts.

Just to make sure im refering to anyone thats gonna reply to you and not your reply.

Just to make sure im refering to anyone thats gonna reply to you and not your reply.
You said fellow viewer, it could be anyone, including me. You also used the word "Viewer" not "Viewers", that means you are just referring to one viewer, so I automatically assume that viewer to be me.

Last edited: