Mars launch misile (first post)

But I don’t think it can haul enough water, nitrogen and magnetic field to terraform Mars unless it’s some sort of deep impact antimatter fused silica fission chain mega genesis bomb, then I guess there it is

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
i think i should call Elon and introduce this noice lookin half watertank/ICBM to him :p :3 :D
btw nice build :D :D :D

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
You'd be surprised.
welp if it can escape the gravity well of earth and managed to impact on icy part of mars welp Elon will be proud :p :p :D

(thou its a nuke)

But I don’t think it can haul enough water, nitrogen and magnetic field to terraform Mars unless it’s some sort of deep impact antimatter fused silica fission chain mega genesis bomb, then I guess there it is
Actually with the nuclear war heads of USA an Russia would be enough for make all the water in Mars become liquid or a big part

Actually with the nuclear war heads of USA an Russia would be enough for make all the water in Mars become liquid or a big part
Which is still a tiny fraction of that on Earth and it would all quickly get blown away in the solar wind without a strong magnetic field to hold an atmosphere which would be needed to hold the liquid water, if all the volatiles on Mars we’re vaporized it would still be colder and dryer than anywhere on Earth

If a largish rocky dwarf planet were crashed into Mars in just the right way to reset its core’s magnetic dynamo, then wait 500 million years for a new crust to form and hit it again with a good sized icy dwarf planet or maybe better a whole mess of huge comets and wait another 500 million years for all the ghastly chemistry to settle, maybe anaerobic microbes will clean it up an make oxygen;
But big devastating collisions are rare and only getting rarer around our neighborhood so Mars is going to continue to be dead or merely nearly dead but certainly more dead in the future

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
You'd need a lot more than our current nuclear weapon stocks to 'terraform' a planet.

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
...Exterminatus?

***Strategic Value: Zero***