Mars "Multiplayer" Project

Hello and welcome to the Mars "Multiplayer" Project or MMP (sometimes mars conjoint project)! Our mission is to make a huge colony on Mars sharing the same world file. Each person can build their own module and land it on Mars. There are plenty more things to do! Such as: building a station around Mars/Earth, refueling stations or modules, launching satellites on Mars, build Mars rovers, drills, domes, habitats you name it!

Because it's "multiplayer" we have to follow these rules:
1. Join the Mars Multiplayer Project Discord Server! .
2. Download the latest world file and ping one of the mods on the server.
3. Build a rocket/s (bp editing is allowed) and send it to Mars and/or to Mars orbit, Earth and/or Earths orbit. The possibilities are endless! But if you decide to go on Mars, land near the "start of the colony" module.
4. Do not use cheats
5. Send YOUR CURRENT world file (if on mobile, you can find it in Android>data>spaceflightsimulator>Savings>Worlds>YourWorld)
6. Follow these rules
7. You're done and you can repeat, as many times, as you want!

Notes: The project has already started, you can see a small colony on Mars, that will be the start of our city. There's a "warp gate" on both Earth and Mars.
If you have any question feel free to ask, we are always here to help! And we sometimes post the current world file in the thread so if you don't like to join our server, this is an option. We have one more thread around here, but it had many problems and we didn't want to edit it, so we decided to create a new good one, I hope. But anyways:
Here is the start of the colony and next one is the colony now:

1657278398951.png
635416512313.png
61613216341.png
3165456412.png
436531857879.png

hello, welcome to the Mars Conjoint Project. our mission is to make a huge colony on mars sharing the same world file. each person has to build their own habitat module, but it can not be too far away from the start of the city.
rules:
1. you must ask before doing a mission.
2. after you are done, send the world file in the comments as a .zip
3. do not use cheats
4. you can bp edit if you want
the work has arleady started, you can see a small colony on mars, that will be the start of our city.
If you have any question feel free to ask.
here is the start of the colony
1657278398951.png

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
So anyways... Here's my progress, it took me 3,5 hours to do this... And if anybody continues, please first look at Mars what's there and try copy my style... Thanks!

DONTR FORGET TO RENAME THE FILE!!! THIS IS THE FIRST PASS!!! MAKE SURE THAT THE NEXT ONE IS NAMED: (passed_2)

Attachments

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
That's nice Kaleneji007 , but maybe you could post a few screenshots so that we can all see the result :)

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Sorry I am new to this. I've sent the screenshots if you want to take a look!
No problem, thanks. That was only a friendly advice, so that everybody can enjoy your work!

XenonSpace

ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Registered
How did you rotate the engines 45 degrees?
You need to change the z value (change it from zero to anything you like) which will change its orientation to the number you put on it (in degrees).

Considering that you're on the Steam version, just download one of the Part Editor mods, follow the instructions and done. There is some mods already included this feature, so you don't need to face with blueprint.txt file. You can find those in the Authorised Game Mods subforum

I hope this helps.
I apologize if you notice any grammatical errors in this post

Last edited: