Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
They can't, but if raptortrainer requests I can add something to it saying along the lines of "check most recent posts"

EmberSkyMedia

PicoSpace Industries
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Copycat
Registered
Is it possible that when people send a world file they attach a photo of the mars base (so people can check that they do indeed have the latest version before starting out on a mission?)

Is it possible that when people send a world file they attach a photo of the mars base (so people can check that they do indeed have the latest version before starting out on a mission?)
alr ill try

also remember to join our discord!

ill send pics of the current solar system
also i will build the mars space station, if anyone want to help tell me

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
raptortrainer2011 do condense your messages, don't send so many consecutive messages that could be combined.
By the way you send the correct world file twice.

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
You can put more than one image in a post.:rolleyes:

Additionally, don't spam asking for people to join the discord.

hello, i just sent the mars space station into earth orbit, tomorrow i will send it around mars, this is what is looks like for now, 3 ships can dock to it. if anybody wants to help tell me, thanks
1657833635671.png

Aust

Registered
ima join this once i fiqure out how it works with the new update and with steam cus i use to play in ipad and it broke now im playing pc on steam

Idkgeek

Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
I'll do a LEO refuling station. Are there any restrictions as to the type of pb editing (Tank stretch and manual fuel load?