Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
So you're gonna stack up 1000 of these 3,5kt sections? That gives 3.5 megatons, 4.5 together with payload. So you'll need approximately 15 thousand titans, right?

Nagini

ssssnake // has nothing against SpaceX replicas
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
Couldn’t ya just make a 3000km side separator, which will start floating for no apparent reason, and then separate it? Surely one of the halves will weigh a megaton, and maybe the separation force will be more than 1650 m/s

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
Out of render distance
With bp editing I could set a fuel tanks' fuel % to so many that it's 1 Mt, the attach a few side separators with extreme high separation force multiplier.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Yep,
Maybe this project will take a month to complete
but I will do it
Have a coffee sir[TEA]
Not that I want to break your dreams, but you'll run into some serious issues way before you reach 1 megaton. Once ago, I made a launcher that was around 100 ktons, it didn't even leave the pad, the game crashed:
Launching from saturn

I only have 4 gb of ram on my phone, but 8 gb is "only" twice that value, and I'm still really far from the megaton mark.

The epic chicken

Grim Reaper
Asteroid Contest Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Not that I want to break your dreams, but you'll run into some serious issues way before you reach 1 megaton. Once ago, I made a launcher that was around 100 ktons, it didn't even leave the pad, the game crashed:
Launching from saturn

I only have 4 gb of ram on my phone, but 8 gb is "only" twice that value, and I'm still really far from the megaton mark.
I have the most powerful mobile cpu and 6gb of ram and according to horus it's not enough

SFSAbhishek

/<***@Intricate Crafts are Mine✓***>\
Star Forger
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
To reduce your lag the easiest way is to use less no of parts. Rather than using too many fuel tanks, use one huge tank with expanded engines.
This helped me with my rocket Prodigious. It's 120m long with many sub crafts in its fairing and still doesn't lags.

Space pilot

ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
To reduce your lag the easiest way is to use less no of parts. Rather than using too many fuel tanks, use one huge tank with expanded engines.
This helped me with my rocket Prodigious. It's 120m long with many sub crafts in its fairing and still doesn't lags.
We can only change orientation of parts in 1.4

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Even with 32 GB of RAM we are talking about a million tons of payload strapped om top of a 5 million tons rocket...