Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Hello all, welcome to the 2023 MOTY announcement and nomination thread.

Here you'll nominate who you feel deserves to be called member of the year for their contributions to the forum in 2023. :)
To nominate someone, give their name and why you think they should be a nominee.
Previously the process was basically "users nominate, moderators vote for the winner." This year it's changing slightly, now users nominate, and then vote in the next thread, so it's more in your hands now.
Nominations will be open until this time of posting, next week on Wednesday (exactly 6 days).

Forum legend will not be done at this time. It's always been considered the most prestigious award of the forum, and we want to keep it a special event. Rather than do it on an annual basis, it will be done when the time is right.

Let the MOTY nominations begin. :) The only terms are that the nominees must be forum members, and that moderators reserve the right to change the final nominations list if necessary (joke nominations and such).

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Obviously you can't nominate yourself. :p

Orion

Nuclear bombs in space, die-hard WALL-E fan.
Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
I'm going to say Lemniscate Biscuit, he's been super active and done a lot on the forums. Plus, he introduced me to modding.

UN Cosmo Navy

Explorer Program Management - non-dlc
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Under Pressure
Registered
Lemniscate Biscuit Nothing else to say as he has been doing also fine in discord, his Enceladus missions have been given patience as it took about 3 whole days to get a burn to Saturn

Lord Krishna

Mod fodder
Forum BOT
Man on the Moon
Registered
I'd like to nominate Janizary for being my most faithful supporter. He's not very smart and he still fails to understand the true meaning of the Piggy way, but his efforts to spread the words of Supreme Lord Krishna make him a desirable candidate for MOTY.

UN Cosmo Navy

Explorer Program Management - non-dlc
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Under Pressure
Registered
I'd like to nominate Janizary for being my most faithful supporter. He's not very smart and he still fails to understand the true meaning of the Piggy way, but his efforts to spread the words of Supreme Lord Krishna make him a desirable candidate for MOTY.
Well... he was seen last March but ok....

Status
Not open for further replies.