Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
If I had a wall, I'd stick this majestic piece up on it, I'd make one kick-ass bug-slayer

And voice acted by one of the greatest actors of all time? even better
Jimmy should we make a majestic portrait of yours fightin off bugs and stuffs? :p :p

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
Change injured to ignorant? I've always been taught there's no such thing as an accident. Someone #@$&ed up.
Nah, If a meteor falls on your head, whose fault would it be? Or if the ground suddenly opened beneath you.

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
Possibly someone trying to tell you something?
But from an atheist scientist point of view? And do you treat all random events as gods will? Covid is around, will you go around the streets and beat yourself like people did in the middle ages when black death was raging?

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Act of God. Not an accident.
Possibly someone trying to tell you something?
So God is at fault? Can I sue? Get an injunction?

By definition, (An unintentional act that causes damage or injury) being hit by a meteor ticks every box as an accident.

Unless you're gonna tell me the meteor was sentient and was aiming for him...?

bobbblair123

ሁልጊዜ ንጹህ የውስጥ ሱሪዎችን ይልበሱ
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
But from an atheist scientist point of view? And do you treat all random events as gods will? Covid is around, will you go around the streets and beat yourself like people did in the middle ages when black death was raging?
Substitute Nature for God. Accident is preventable. Sun going nova, earthquake, virus mutating not so much. I'm thinking along the lines I accidentally chopped my finger off or I was involved in an accident. Even accidents caused by another are preventable with sufficient awareness. Someone who has driven millions of miles without an accident isn't just lucky. Do bad things happen through no fault of our own? Certainly. Can they be prevented? Unequivocally. Name an unpreventable mishap. I'm stating with sufficient awareness it could have been avoided. Even acts over which we supposedly have no control. Never mind. Now we're just arguing syntax. I'm just trying to say what we call accidents are preventable. There's an entire field devoted to this. Also look up the legal definition of accident. That's an can of worms entirely. I hardly think this discussion belongs on the meme thread. I'd like to move it somewhere else.

bobbblair123

ሁልጊዜ ንጹህ የውስጥ ሱሪዎችን ይልበሱ
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
So God is at fault? Can I sue? Get an injunction?

By definition, (An unintentional act that causes damage or injury) being hit by a meteor ticks every box as an accident.

Unless you're gonna tell me the meteor was sentient and was aiming for him...?
You can try. I doubt you'll be able to serve any papers. Hey next time be looking out for meteors

bobbblair123

ሁልጊዜ ንጹህ የውስጥ ሱሪዎችን ይልበሱ
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
I'm just saying 99% of accidents are avoidable. And that 1% should be. What exactly are you defending?

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
How exactly did the person who got hit by a meteorite "fuck up", like you say is the case in every accident?

Fucking up something, in my book, means you did something wrong that could have been avoided with the information obtainable at the time.

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered

bobbblair123

ሁልጊዜ ንጹህ የውስጥ ሱሪዎችን ይልበሱ
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
How exactly did the person who got hit by a meteorite "fuck up", like you say is the case in every accident?

Fucking up something, in my book, means you did something wrong that could have been avoided with the information obtainable at the time.
No information is ever lost. According to the latest and greatest minds in physics. Hey what do I know? Pay attention to what's going on around you is my best advice.