Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
There's a big gap between childish edgelord and genius meme-pranks.

Bet or not, this is the former rather than the latter. I wonder how many times some kid has sent him a random picture of Obi-Wan they'd pulled from google images and been like 'hur hur, Jesus, dur'.

If I was in charge of the Popes instagram, I'd roast you until the second coming of Christ for such a low effort meme.
Something along the lines of, is that the best picture you could've picked? Not one of Obi-Wan with his hands chained above his head in a very overt bit of Bible iconography, or one with him and a better beard, or even 'I was the real chosen one', 'died for your sins (when Ben sacrifices himself for the good of mankind/Luke)'.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
That's not a big issue to be honest :rolleyes:

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
That's not a big issue to be honest :rolleyes:
Ha, I'm not saying it's an issue. I'm saying it's low effort. If you're gonna prank the Pope and make a big deal of it being your hugest achievement, then at least go all out with it.

I couldn't care about the offence it might cause to Catholics or whatever. And it certainly doesn't offend me, I'm atheist and religion holds no particular taboo with me comedy-wise. It's just not unique.

JSP

The Lord President of Gallifrey.
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Ha, I'm not saying it's an issue. I'm saying it's low effort. If you're gonna prank the Pope and make a big deal of it being your hugest achievement, then at least go all out with it.

I couldn't care about the offence it might cause to Catholics or whatever. And it certainly doesn't offend me, I'm atheist and religion holds no particular taboo with me comedy-wise. It's just not unique.
well.... ill think of something better

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
There's a big gap between childish edgelord and genius meme-pranks.

Bet or not, this is the former rather than the latter. I wonder how many times some kid has sent him a random picture of Obi-Wan they'd pulled from google images and been like 'hur hur, Jesus, dur'.

If I was in charge of the Popes instagram, I'd roast you until the second coming of Christ for such a low effort meme.
Something along the lines of, is that the best picture you could've picked? Not one of Obi-Wan with his hands chained above his head in a very overt bit of Bible iconography, or one with him and a better beard, or even 'I was the real chosen one', 'died for your sins (when Ben sacrifices himself for the good of mankind/Luke)'.

The beginners guide to memes — by Horus Lupercal.

Copyright 2021. All rights reserved.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Ha, I'm not saying it's an issue.
That was addressed to JSP. Now that I think about it, maybe the moderation team should consider some actions when a meme is not funny enough. If you post something not funny in Comedy, you're by definition off-topic after all :p

JSP

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
That was addressed to JSP. Now that I think about it, maybe the moderation team should consider some actions when a meme is not funny enough. If you post something not funny in Comedy, you're by definition off-topic after all :p
wait thats illegal

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
The beginners guide to memes — by Horus Lupercal.

Copyright 2021. All rights reserved.
All this advice, and I'm not even charging for it.

That was addressed to JSP. Now that I think about it, maybe the moderation team should consider some actions when a meme is not funny enough. If you post something not funny in Comedy, you're by definition off-topic after all

WHY DON'T YOU JUST RESTRICT ME?

maxresdefault.jpg

I will let them believe they can meme so that you can watch them clambering over each other to stay in the comedy. You can watch me torture an entire forum from a ghost profile and when you have truly understood the depth of your failure, we will fulfill the Warmasters destiny... We will destroy Reddit and then, when it is done and Discord is...ashes... then...and only then do you have my permission to meme.

wait thats illegal
1h0xsa.jpg

JSP

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
All this advice, and I'm not even charging for it.

WHY DON'T YOU JUST RESTRICT ME?

View attachment 56999

I will let them believe they can meme so that you can watch them clambering over each other to stay in the comedy. You can watch me torture an entire forum from a ghost profile and when you have truly understood the depth of your failure, we will fulfill the Warmasters destiny... We will destroy Reddit and then, when it is done and Discord is...ashes... then...and only then do you have my permission to meme.

View attachment 57000
dsmGaKWMeHXe9QuJtq_ys30PNfTGnMsRuHuo_MUzGCg.jpg