Votes: 2 6.1%
  • 9/10 Amazing

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • 10/10 Speechless

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • 11/10 Altaïr Level recreation

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
necroposting is replying to a post when its most recent post is old (for example, the reply before yours was in 2022)
EDIT: Necroposting is when you reply to a very old post, but your reply is redundant or isn't very meaningful.

For example, if I post "Oh wow, this thing gud" on a post with the most recent reply being from March 14, 2022, then that's a Necropost, as it is redundant and is not meaningful. If I add some criticism to it, however, it is NOT a necropost, as it is meaningful and is posted for good reason.

Pizzaya

Swingin' on a Star
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
EDIT: Necroposting is when you reply to a very old post, but your reply is redundant or isn't very meaningful.

For example, if I post "Oh wow, this thing gud" on a post with the most recent reply being from March 14, 2022, then that's a Necropost, as it is redundant and is not meaningful. If I add some criticism to it, however, it is NOT a necropost, as it is meaningful and is posted for good reason.
Adding criticism is good. Infact, criticize my rocket so I can update it.

To be honest, I think the tanks are way too dark. If you used Burnmark Editing, tone the Intensity down to 0.8 or something. If you have Part Expansion and can colour the parts, colour them a silver.

Pizzaya

Swingin' on a Star
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
To be honest, I think the tanks are way too dark. If you used Burnmark Editing, tone the Intensity down to 0.8 or something. If you have Part Expansion and can colour the parts, colour them a silver.
Thank you, unfortunately I'm too lazy so that will come when I am done with my work