MIAI's Prometheus-Alpha Mk 7

Jez 10

Local Expert Pinoy
ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
Without exit and resuming, may shuttle can carry 40 tons with a near death scenario.
Screenshot_2020-03-06-16-42-59-95.png

Also used the newly designed side boosters.

T

TtTOtW

Tf its small af, ive seen better shuttles than this. Why are the boosters attached????
It is a BASE GAME shuttle. That's why it's small. And not all shuttles need to mimic the STS. There's something called CREATIVITY. By the way, it's a really smooth shuttle to fly.

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
There are better shuttles than this! Sky_62 had a better functioning shuttle! Garbage! This cannot even orbit!
Mr Boostaz you really don't know a thing about this forum.

1. Be gentle with the people. Otherwise be careful whenever you post your designs or I'll be hunting any flaw to say Its a garbage.

2. ACS Aspire, the shuttle you described as garbage is a lot more Engineered, a lot more worked, and Its a lot more efficient than MIAI Prometheus Alpha (sorry Spacey). It also has a lot more credit for being base game.

3. Before you say: "OMG, this is awesome" to the first thing you see, check the Forum cause we might have 1 000 000 designs or packs better than that one.

That being said, enjoy your staying in the forums.

M

Mo Boostaz

Mr Boostaz you really don't know a thing about this forum.

1. Be gentle with the people. Otherwise be careful whenever you post your designs or I'll be hunting any flaw to say Its a garbage.

2. ACS Aspire, the shuttle you described as garbage is a lot more Engineered, a lot more worked, and Its a lot more efficient than MIAI Prometheus Alpha (sorry Spacey). It also has a lot more credit for being base game.

3. Before you say: "OMG, this is awesome" to the first thing you see, check the Forum cause we might have 1 000 000 designs or packs better than that one.

That being said, enjoy your staying in the forums.
I was saying the prometheus alpha is garbage, the aspire is good. The aspire could carry more load into orbit but the prometheus alpha carries a very small load to leo.

M

Mo Boostaz

It is a BASE GAME shuttle. That's why it's small. And not all shuttles need to mimic the STS. There's something called CREATIVITY. By the way, it's a really smooth shuttle to fly.
No, I wasnt referring to the aspire as garbage, the Prometheus alpha is garbage!
The prometheus alpha has such a cheesy name

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Yeah, you're not winning any friends here.

T

TtTOtW

Don't worry, Mr Spacey won't be making any more alts. I know why he did it, but no. His boostaz are now gone.