MIAI's Prometheus family of rockets(more to come soon)

S

Spacey1100

So hey guys I'm baccccccccccc. In this thread I have my Prometheus family of rockets which was made by my fictional company MIAI (it's a Discord thing). It consists of:
Prometheus-Alpha:

-was a shuttle intended for transporting people commercialy to my station. It could carry up to 10 people into Low Earth Orbit. It caused too many setbacks for MIAI. It also got it's Venus Station cancelled. The Prometheus-Alpha later got cancelled after 5 test. It was a total failure because the 3 landing attempts ended up in the loss of the vehicle, oof. The other 2 tests were successful because if parachutes which defeated the purpose of a space plane. It paved the way for Prometheus-Theta and the Prometheus family itself.
Screenshot_20200216-171241.jpeg

Pros:
-can get to Low Earth Orbit
-aerodynamic
Cons:
-heavy
-took to long to deorbit
-horrible reentry
-explodes on landing
-bulky
-no abort system whatsoever

Prometheus-Theta:

-was considered to be the most successful rocket of MIAI overthrowing the Exodus. It could carry 4 people into Low Earth Orbit. The launch escape system was unlike the Exodus's because it was more aerodynamic and faster, it also was the first rocket to have grid fins for MIAI. This will replace the Exodus after it retires. There have been no recorded failures in the tests.
Screenshot_20200216-171357.jpeg

Screenshot_20200216-171546.jpeg

Pros:
-aerodynamic and sleek
-good launch escape tower
Cons:
-can only carry 4 people
-cannot refuel station

Prometheus-Epsilon
-was a cargo craft made by MIAI after the making of Prometheus-Theta. It will soon launch the final module to MIAI's station. Not much is known about it because it has never been launched nor tested.
Screenshot_20200216-171648.jpeg

That's it boys, well for now at least. I'm gonna do a comparison between Exodus and Prometheus-Theta later.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

SFSAbhishek

/<***@Intricate Crafts are Mine✓***>\
Star Forger
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Can we have a Titan version

S

Spacey1100

I've created the Prometheus-Lambda.

The rocket was created for a sub-orbital trajectory for commercial use right after Prometheus-Epsilon. 2 tests proved the rocket successful. (I have no pics atm).

Attachments