Mini Milky Way Pack Update Center

Is there any way I can fix my lag on 1.5? I have a god mode PC but everytime I try and timewarp/travel to another star system my game completely crashes. Also I cant even see orbit rings for the planets.

Cresign

Spiller of the Milky Way • Rocket Gluer
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Is there any way I can fix my lag on 1.5? I have a god mode PC but everytime I try and timewarp/travel to another star system my game completely crashes. Also I cant even see orbit rings for the planets.
Yes, fast timewarp does lag and will lag probably regardless of your pc stats, so you need to be careful with it cause it can also cause the game to freeze or crash.

As for orbit lines, orbits of stars are not visible when you zoom out due to large distances of their orbits, which is most likely a bug.

Yes, fast timewarp does lag and will lag probably regardless of your pc stats, so you need to be careful with it cause it can also cause the game to freeze or crash.

As for orbit lines, orbits of stars are not visible when you zoom out due to large distances of their orbits, which is most likely a bug.
Is there anyway to travel interstellar then? I would have to wait like an hour for a transfer orbit and another hour to get there

Cresign

Spiller of the Milky Way • Rocket Gluer
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Is there anyway to travel interstellar then? I would have to wait like an hour for a transfer orbit and another hour to get there
Im pretty sure you can still timewarp relatively fast without lagging the game too much

Lemniscate Biscuit

ㅤㅤHelp DeskㅤㅤRL10 Expert
Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
MOTY 2023
it doesent answer my question, if it doesent work in the area for normal mods, and since the other two areas are designated for texture and parts packs, and this is a planet pack, where do i put it, On a pc not a phone.
1. You said mod, so I obviously put that link there.
2. Planet packs are not mods. If they were, then iOS users would not be able to install them
3. Put the planet pack into the Custom Solar Systems folder. It is only available if you have the planets expansion.

Gurren Lagann

«★» Officer «» //PT
Professor
ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
1. You said mod, so I obviously put that link there.
2. Planet packs are not mods. If they were, then iOS users would not be able to install them
3. Put the planet pack into the Custom Solar Systems folder. It is only available if you have the planets expansion.
Just to be clear here, he's on the PC version.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
where in the mods folder do you put it when on pc
Those are planet packs, they are not considered mods. They don't go into the mods folder. There's a custom solar system folder in your game files (can't remember exactly where, and I don't have access to my computer right now), this is where it goes.

Lemniscate Biscuit

ㅤㅤHelp DeskㅤㅤRL10 Expert
Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
MOTY 2023
Those are planet packs, they are not considered mods. They don't go into the mods folder. There's a custom solar system folder in your game files (can't remember exactly where, and I don't have access to my computer right now), this is where it goes.
Android\data\com.StefMorojna.SpaceflightSimulator\files\Custom Solar Systems\Example\Planet Data in Android devices.

On My (iPhone/iPad)\Spaceflight Simulator\files\Custom Solar Systems\Example\Planet Data in iOS devices.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Spaceflight Simulator\Spaceflight Simulator Game\SpaceflightSimulator_Data\Custom Solar Systems\Example\Planet Data for PC users.
Source: SFS Wiki

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Android\data\com.StefMorojna.SpaceflightSimulator\files\Custom Solar Systems\Example\Planet Data in Android devices.

On My (iPhone/iPad)\Spaceflight Simulator\files\Custom Solar Systems\Example\Planet Data in iOS devices.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Spaceflight Simulator\Spaceflight Simulator Game\SpaceflightSimulator_Data\Custom Solar Systems\Example\Planet Data for PC users.
Source: SFS Wiki
Thanks. Honestly we should make that kind of information available in a pinned thread or something.