Modern Warship Design 101

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeeray13

Merlin Master
Registered
Not at all, only when someone stole our tech to be on the same technological level
Welcome to real world people steal stuff cheat and lie which sucks ive had it happen to me even being framed and costing me but the difference between you and me you get over and you make the most of what you got left.

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered
Welcome to real world people steal stuff cheat and lie which sucks ive had it happen to me even being framed and costing me but the difference between you and me you get over and you make the most of what you got left.
Final warning. BOT

Zeeray13

Merlin Master
Registered
That is not the topic. The topic is a warship tutorial.
Exactly and i replied to what was made about my thread people brought off topic not my fualt and it was a admin and you who were carrying on now.how could you guys do that to my thread bring far off topic into a political debate

Zeeray13

Merlin Master
Registered
I admit, some of this is my fault. But that doesn't excuse disregarding and talking back to the moderators for trying to get the thread back to what it was intended to be.
Well i am.mad that admins who let their own agendas get in front of their jobs admins should be as unbaised as possible and should stay on the topic of the topic does have a bais then yes they can express theirs but a thread like this it should have been unbaised

SupremeDorian

Idiotic Professor
Professor
Registered
When a moderator says 'BOT', that means to stop the current subject and go back to what the thread was made for. We will speak no more of this. This has dragged on far too long.

T

TtTOtW

Thread closed. Zeeray, stop being so unoriginal. You have skills better than stealing. Don't degrade yourself like this. There is no reason in the world to respect a thief or to take him seriously. Make your own tech, and challenge us with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.