JSP

The Lord President of Gallifrey.
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
I was thinking about that will Android users gets mod loader and mods? It would be cool and would boost the game more!

#forgivemeStef
They don't exist for Android only PC which is still in 1.35

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
I was thinking about that will Android users gets mod loader and mods? It would be cool and would boost the game more!

#forgivemeStef
They don't exist for Android only PC which is still in 1.35
Well, if you're still a part of the superior 1.4.06 club, mods do exist for it.

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
No collisions, finer rotation, moving parts by smaller spaces...
uh just like old 1.4 but the grid is extended so yeah.....

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Android: 1.4 modloader.
Take it or leave it.

Jupiter

the biggest planet in the solar system.
Registered
modloader was available for the 1.3 version of android. it was never developed for the 1.31 version. what was developed for 1.31 was the PC version. i remember installing bigger grid on the 1.3 on my phone as well as installing texture packs. im not sure the the download thread for that version went though... making mods for the newer versions of SFS is much harder not only because theres not a PC version to test the mods on, but because of how the mod loader works on the first place. it consists of a .dll file that adds new game mechanics via unity rendered windows. on android, theres no way to do this because the data for the android version is inside of the .apk, and this one doesnt contain a place for the .dll. in order to successfully create a mod loader for the newer versions, you need a PC version to test on and you need to convert the data and compress it into a .apk file that can be installed on android. the 1.4 version of the mod loader was undoubtly done without a PC version. however, this version didnt support many of the mods that were already done, was hard to develop thanks to the new features added on the game like the adaptable parts and fairings, and due to the state of the community when it was released, not many mods were done for it, making it relatively unnecessary. some things i've said here may not be correct, but i hope this answers some questions.

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Isn't there already SFSMLA with the a for android?
You replied to a topic that has been dead for 1.5 years.
There's no modloader for 1.5 android, which is what I presume this topic was about.
The other versions were covered already if you scroll up.

You replied to a topic that has been dead for 1.5 years.
There's no modloader for 1.5 android, which is what I presume this topic was about.
The other versions were covered already if you scroll up.
Yea but I got it working tho but it's just hard to see the windows thing and, im also new to this game