Module Texture pack 1.1

S

Sportgus

What a swell guy, shame he doesn't do more forum stuff, but he's pretty successful with YouTube

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
mate I cant download the mod I drop all of the folders in to textures folder but it doesnt work
View attachment 104171
You installed it wrong, you have to drop the main folder (ModuleTexturePackHeroix) in the Texture Packs folder.
However even like that I'm not sure it will work: the new version of SFS uses a different format for texture pack and the conversion to the new format seems to be bugged at the moment.

Altaïr

Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Updated to the newer version of SFS. (I had this for a long time but am now posting it.) If you want/ need bp ask me or do it yourself.

I've updated the link in the first post.

Prox_xima

TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
A well assembled pack, the more options the better, I think. Now we just need someone to make a mod for better navigating all the texture thumbnails in the build screen :)

Altaïr

Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
uh some body help i cant seem to find both of these TextureLoader\ColorTextures i have the spaceflight simulator_data tho
That path is not good anymore, it was for the old version of the mod loader. This is where you have to drop it:
Screenshot_20231228_130719_Chrome.jpg

Make sure you take the latest version of the pack though.