Forum Legend
Yep, badge granted :)

NOG Aerospace

Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
So there are multiple tiers of planet editing? I only ever see moon maker, which matches to the tier one of planet editing. I’m assuming that the tier names were changed to accommodate for the rocket challenge badges, so what I’m asking is if the higher tiers also do exist still.

Orion

Nuclear bombs in space, die-hard WALL-E fan.
Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
So there are multiple tiers of planet editing? I only ever see moon maker, which matches to the tier one of planet editing. I’m assuming that the tier names were changed to accommodate for the rocket challenge badges, so what I’m asking is if the higher tiers also do exist still.
Next is a solar system, then multiple solar systems, I think. I'm most definitely wrong though.

Lemniscate Biscuit

ㅤㅤHelp DeskㅤㅤRL10 Expert
Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
MOTY 2023
There’s Moon Maker, Planet Sculptor and Star Forger. They correspond to Team Titan, Team Frontier and Team Hawk respectively.

Here’s an excerpt from the article.

1. Team Titan:
User must present a simple custom moon around a real planet or a simple custom planet around the Sun.
2. Team Frontier [Achieve all three of them to get rank]:
User must present a simple custom Solar System. A “simple Solar System” is composed by at least 5 custom planets and 5 custom moons, orbiting either the Sun or another star. Bodies must be placed in a coherent order.
User must be capable to manipulate atmospheres and clouds at will to create either rings or day/night cycles for at least one body of the pack.
User must also include at least 3 different asteroids, these asteroids must be different to Phobos and Deimos.
3. Team Hawk:
There are two ways to get the final rank.

One is to dominate at least 3 of the Dynamic Effects list here...:
- Reentry Effects.
- Bynary Systems or Coorbital Satellites.
- Realistic surface texturing.
- Complex and Custom Terrain.
- Backgrounds.

The other way to get this ranks is:
To present a super complex planet pack composed by multiple Solar Systems, totalizing at least 150 bodies, including asteroids, as well as all the types of planets and moons listed below:
- Rocky world
- Habitable world
- Iced world
- Gas world
- Lava world