MoTextures - The Largest SFS Texture Pack

TYavaJ

Registered
1689797508394.png

MoTextures is a large texture pack for Spaceflight Simulator that includes 5 shades of Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, Pink, Cyan, Brown (with soviet orange & green colors;) & includes flags of every spacefaring nation, along with gold & silver Kapton Foil, with more to be added soon!

Feel free to leave replies on this thread for suggestions, I'll be open to adding anything you'd like, right now I'm planning on adding more flag variants, more colors (or course), and adding flags, but I'd also like to add more general rocket textures like for specific or potentially more, only problem is that it's hard to come up with ideas for that type of stuff, so like I said, suggestions are open!

Download v1.0: https://github.com/TYavaJ/MoTextures/archive/refs/tags/Release.zip

Current Textures in v1.0: 1689797472379.png
All Textures in v1.0 (Blueprint)
Also, MoTextures was originally created over a year ago, but due to the old texture pack system, it made it extremely hard to work on so I quit about a month on, but I figured there's maybe some textures people might want from the old version, so you can snoop around the old version here: GitHub - TYavaJ/The_Basics_SFS: "The Basics" is a SFS (Spaceflight Simulator) Texture Pack, with every texture, someone would basically ever need!

Attachments

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Moved to obsolete textures since the pack is not compatible anymore. Will be moved back if the pack gets ported to the latest version.

JSP

The Lord President of Gallifrey.
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Moved to obsolete textures since the pack is not compatible anymore. Will be moved back if the pack gets ported to the latest version.
It does work though lol.

Altaïr

Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
It does work though lol.
Noted. I checked myself, it works perfectly indeed, it's been moved back. Apologies, there was a misunderstatement on my side, that pack had been reported not to be working. Obviously that was wrong.

Noted. I checked myself, it works perfectly indeed, it's been moved back. Apologies, there was a misunderstatement on my side, that pack had been reported not to be working. Obviously that was wrong.
Still doesn't work for me, I've deleted the old mod entirely long ago and the only thing I've done with the file was moving it into the correct folder and extracting it.

Altaïr

Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Still doesn't work for me, I've deleted the old mod entirely long ago and the only thing I've done with the file was moving it into the correct folder and extracting it.
I tried it myself, I confirm that it works. Can you please post a screenshot of the error message you get?

I tried it myself, I confirm that it works. Can you please post a screenshot of the error message you get?
The only message I ever got with it was the game asking if I wanted to convert "legacy pack" to "new version" and the pack wouldn't work if I didn't. I don't get this message since I said yes and I haven't done anything to the pack since I said yes. The most info I could probably give you is the view of the pack in the mod menu, and the pack in the mod folder itself.

Attachments

I found the solution! Not sure exactly how, I took the version of MoTextures-Release from inside the first MoTextures-Release and put it into the texture packs folder, no idea how that worked because I couldn't find the 2nd MoTextures-Release after I did that.