Multiple lag spikes

ILovespace3

Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
When playing on my world, I have had multiple lag spikes. Most of the time I notice them at specific times, but other times they happen seemingly at random. Here's a list of events that cause lag spikes.

-Entering and exiting Earths atmosphere
-Pressing buttons
-Leaving then quickly rejoining the game
-Seemingly at random

Here is some other info:

Version:1.5.10.2
Device: Google Pixel 2 XL

ILovespace3

Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
One last thing I forgot to mention:

The lag spikes have gotten worse with time. When the update released, it was justing the atmosphere causing lag. But now it's worse.

Cresign

Spiller of the Milky Way • Rocket Gluer
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Same thing is happening to me, it's really annoying playing with them.

Lemniscate Biscuit

ㅤㅤHelp DeskㅤㅤRL10 Expert
Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
MOTY 2023
Большим заблуждение считать e-mail маркетинг - спамом. Inbound маркетинг сквозь призму опыта компании Как выбрать инструмент, понять интересы аудитории, как измерить эффективность усилий. Доступность.
Интернет-маркетинг позволяет точнее оценить эффективность рекламы, количество посетителей, их интересы, а также мотивы, которые их привели на сайт.
<a href=User:DomenicMarrufo4 - TechWiki>лучшие стратегии построения ссылок 2023</a>
После введения обновления на сайт проверяем, соответствует ли содержание целевой страницы содержанию онлайн-рекламы. Это комплекс многочисленных мероприятий, которые осуществляются с целью привести сайт в такое состояние, чтобы он соответствовал требованиям, на которых основана работа поисковиков. Это удивительно и одновременно просто.
seo-компания whitelabel 952fe0a Это существенное отличие такого инструмента интернет-маркетинга от контекстной рекламы, генерирующей трафик сразу после начала рекламной кампании. Основные преимущества контекстной рекламы. Это не удивительно, ведь по мнению Фейсбук пользователи нуждаются в качественном контенте, а такой продукт не нуждается в спамовом продвижении. Это закономерно, если принять во внимание, как начиналось развитие интернета: в сеть выходили прежде всего для поиска необходимой информации. Событийный SMM: о чем говорить до, во время и после мероприятия Что публиковать и где, чтобы охватить потенциальных участников. Что это такое? Продвижение в Сети, то есть web-marketing - мероприятия, проводимые в интернете для расширения пользовательской аудитории, заинтересованной в предлагаемых проектом товарах и услугах.
продвижение статьями

DD))=
1. ??????????
2. It translates to this (idk if Google Translate is right)
"A big misconception is that email marketing is spam. Inbound marketing through the prism of the company's experience. How to choose a tool, understand interests, how to measure the effectiveness of a strategy. Availability.
Internet marketing allows you to more accurately assess the effectiveness of advertising, the number of visitors, their interests, as well as the motives that brought them to the site.
<a href=User:DomenicMarrufo4 - TechWiki>best link building strategies 2023</a>
After making updates to the site, we check the contents of the online advertising content page. This set of further activities, which are carried out with a Purpose, brings the site into such a state that it meets the requirements on the basis of which search engines operate. It's amazing and simple at the same time.
seo company whitelabel 952fe0a This is the main difference between such an Internet marketing tool and contextual advertising, which generates traffic immediately after the start of an advertising campaign. The main advantages of contextual advertising. This is not in vain, because according to Facebook, users need high-quality content; such a product does not need spam promotion. This is a rule, if we take into account how the development of the Internet began: people went online primarily to find the necessary information. Event SMM: what to talk about during and after the event What to publish and where to attract effective participants. What it is? Promotion on the Internet, that is, web marketing, are events carried out on the Internet to expand the user network around the world interested in the proposed projects of goods and services.

promotion with articles."
3. This is a forum about a game about spaceflight.
4. English is the language of the forum.

I have also noticed this especially when exiting the atmosphere and launching what I do for the atmosphere lag is I turn off all engines at 25km and coast until about 31-32 km

Lemniscate Biscuit

ㅤㅤHelp DeskㅤㅤRL10 Expert
Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
MOTY 2023
I have also noticed this especially when exiting the atmosphere and launching what I do for the atmosphere lag is I turn off all engines at 25km and coast until about 31-32 km
Happens to me to. Specifically on my chromebook. It also happens on my PC. The game freezes for a moment while the message loads.