Music Thread

VibeChecker

Man on the Moon
Registered
I haven't seen any music threads on this forum so far.

I'll post favorites:

Egmont Overture - If you do not have the time to listen to classical music, then this song lasts 9 minutes.

Hungarian Rhapsody #2 - The video contains a short biography on Liszt who composed this song. Like many people in the day, talented musicians were often burdened by familial circumstances. However, the long crescendo in this work contributes much to the theme.

If classical music or music from the romantic period is not necessarily something you like, I suggest listening to the novel "Epic Song" genre. Such famous composers of this genre include TSFH (Two Steps from Hell). TSFH's new song called "Impossible" evokes in fact a desire to persist and innovate. I listen to this song many times. I should note that each time that I do listen to this song I do sense many morsels of innovation in my bosom. This song truly never gets old.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qTghUgMOeY

I'm open to listening many songs that the forum members here like. I should say that I even like modern songs (as long as the song contains extremely resounding themes or meaning in general).

James Brown

Thinker/INTJ/investigator/Natural Science lover
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
I haven't seen any music threads on this forum so far.

I'll post favorites:

Egmont Overture - If you do not have the time to listen to classical music, then this song lasts 9 minutes.

Hungarian Rhapsody #2 - The video contains a short biography on Liszt who composed this song. Like many people in the day, talented musicians were often burdened by familial circumstances. However, the long crescendo in this work contributes much to the theme.

If classical music or music from the romantic period is not necessarily something you like, I suggest listening to the novel "Epic Song" genre. Such famous composers of this genre include TSFH (Two Steps from Hell). TSFH's new song called "Impossible" evokes in fact a desire to persist and innovate. I listen to this song many times. I should note that each time that I do listen to this song I do sense many morsels of innovation in my bosom. This song truly never gets old.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qTghUgMOeY

I'm open to listening many songs that the forum members here like. I should say that I even like modern songs (as long as the song contains extremely resounding themes or meaning in general).
You’re a classical music lover?