MY APOLOGIZE FOR BREAKING RULE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deerob

Registered
Deerob#4153
Discord ID: 593999873448214598
Date: 06/09/2020
Reason for ban: I unintentionally broke rule #6 by saying that I got the game by using piracy, I didn't know it was a ban Reason, but while I was chatting I couldnt finish clarifying that I have brought 1.4 premium version legally on another phone, so when I got banned they thought that I got it illegally and I have never payed for it, so it was my mistake for not seeing that talking about piracy was prohibited and for not finishing saying that I have already buyed it on another phone, I hope you read it and I get un banned, I love SFS community and the game itself, so I hope I get unbanned.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Please don't start an argument guys. Whatever happened, let the mods handle this in private.

Deerob

Registered
I said that I got the game by piracy once, but I couldn't finish saying that I got it legally on another phone, and what happens is that the other phone was an account that I gave to my sister, so you know ing why I didn't transfer my account, I made a new one. You guys pls don't be disrespectful cuz I never insulted you

T

TtTOtW

Deerob I saw the incident on discord. You should know piracy is, at the very least, dishonest. Don't make this mistake again. Many people started on pirated versions and pulled straight along the way. But, they have the sense to not tell people: "Hey, I originally got the game dishonestly." Because that way you incriminate yourself and screw yourself over, as you see now.

Deerob

Registered
Yeah, it was my mistake, I didn't know it was a prohibited or a serious topic, but mistakes are made, and they exist to not commit them again, so I hope my appeal gets accepted.

T

TtTOtW

Yeah, it was my mistake, I didn't know it was a prohibited or a serious topic, but mistakes are made, and they exist to not commit them again, so I hope my appeal gets accepted.
Hope your appeal gets accepted. By the way, there's a really smart SFS community right here...

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Deerob
Here is the reply from the moderation team. I'm posting in their name on their request as they encountered an issue to reply themselves.

After consideration, we've chosen to deny your ban appeal for the following reasons:

1. "I didn't know" is not an excuse for breaking the rules. It is very clearly written in the rules that piracy is not up for discussion, and we treat all cases of broken rules as if the user has read them.
2. Despite the fact that you say you have purchased the game legitimately, you've provided no evidence that would allow us to confirm this.
3. Even if you have purchased the game legitimately, you were openly discussing using a pirated copy of the game.

Open discussion of piracy and the use of cracked copies is stated explicitly in the rules as not being allowed. We do not take cases of these lightly, and this is no exception.

Thank you,
The SFS Discord Mod Team

Status
Not open for further replies.