Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
And Experts can give me suggetions......
Oh, I'm not sure I'm one of those...

I think SFSAbhishek is right, the second stage needs a smaller engine than the first stage.

Why do you need a hidden Titan in the first stage? It will make your first stage burn out before the boosters do.

Disclaimer: as you can see by the screenshot of what your rocket looks like in the new update I have, everything I said was without test flying your rocket.:confused:
Screenshot_20200708-112548.png

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
It's a very...busy design, thats for sure.

And I've just noticed, you've stuck with 1.4. Like a boss ha!

Anyway.

Looks like you've got hidden engines buried in the core and booster sections. I don't know what kind of weights it lifts to LEO, but I'd bet not much more than 150t would be my guess and I'd hazard a guess from what I can see of these buried engines, your TWR is going to be high.
Coupled with the draggy nature of the way you've built the more...aesthetic elements of the rocket, this will punish you once drag acts on you.

My recommendations? As usual, this involves a good old engine swap.

Stage 2 I'd go with a pair, or trio of frontiers. I understand why you've used Titan cos of the mass of stage 2 plus everything above it needs that 3000kN of loving, but it's very inefficient.
Stage one and the boosters, I'd have a single Titan on each piece. That'll give you more than enough force to push an all up 900t rocket, which yours won't be even with payload.
What that does mean is booster burn out times are going to be after the core. They're not at the moment cos of the buried engines, but I'd suggest moving fuel mass from the boosters to the core so they drop away first.

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
why not to update your game to 1.5 version. You will get more skins/textures.
Well he might of started working on it in 1.4 but didn't want to lose his progress. Plus skins and textures don't really matter to a lot of people.
Yeah, like I haven't updated to 1.5 either. For the above reason that I give not one single fuck about skins and textures and I'm still doing 1.4 things.
Also the fact is that 1.5 isn't ready yet as it's still got a lot of problems. 1.4.06 isn't perfect but it's a devil I know how to manipulate, instead of a Devil that I don't.

NodoY5

Registered
It's a very...busy design, thats for sure.

And I've just noticed, you've stuck with 1.4. Like a boss ha!

Anyway.

Looks like you've got hidden engines buried in the core and booster sections. I don't know what kind of weights it lifts to LEO, but I'd bet not much more than 150t would be my guess and I'd hazard a guess from what I can see of these buried engines, your TWR is going to be high.
Coupled with the draggy nature of the way you've built the more...aesthetic elements of the rocket, this will punish you once drag acts on you.

My recommendations? As usual, this involves a good old engine swap.

Stage 2 I'd go with a pair, or trio of frontiers. I understand why you've used Titan cos of the mass of stage 2 plus everything above it needs that 3000kN of loving, but it's very inefficient.
Stage one and the boosters, I'd have a single Titan on each piece. That'll give you more than enough force to push an all up 900t rocket, which yours won't be even with payload.
What that does mean is booster burn out times are going to be after the core. They're not at the moment cos of the buried engines, but I'd suggest moving fuel mass from the boosters to the core so they drop away first.
I don't like 1.5 as it has many bugs

NodoY5

Registered
An Summary to this rocket that how it works.....

Hey Guys !!!

Presenting my New Rocket Design......

View attachment 41502 View attachment 41503

If you like it Pls. say Yes,
And Experts can give me suggetions......
The hidden Titan Engine in the Frist stage,the boosters,the hawk engine together help this rocket to escape gravity.... The second stage have Titan Engine for escaping earth's atmosphere ( if the fuel of boosters is empty ) after an small engine to orbit the earth....

Note : This rocket can only the sattelite to earth's atmosphere.....

T

TtTOtW

An Summary to this rocket that how it works.....

The hidden Titan Engine in the Frist stage,the boosters,the hawk engine together help this rocket to escape gravity.... The second stage have Titan Engine for escaping earth's atmosphere ( if the fuel of boosters is empty ) after an small engine to orbit the earth....

Note : This rocket can only the sattelite to earth's atmosphere.....
That says to me you are wasting your fuel on drag. Because that rocket should do at least 80t. To pretty much anywhere.

To make it better, simplify your design. Take out unnecessary ports, replace the booster cones with actual cones. Remove hidden engines altogether. Then replace your 2nd stage engine with a Frontier, or better yet: 2 Broadswords. Edit them to overlap to fit. You'll fill your fairing with fuel and take it to orbit for a joke.

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Yes, they aren't even the same file type anymore, right?
If renaming it from .bp to .txt doesn't fix it, just let it go....