My custom planet don't work

Hello, I was working on a custom planet and I'm opening SFS, trying to play on it and it doesn't work. This is NOT cracked version, it is version from steam on pc, someone know how to fix it? My planet has everything, atmosphere texture and the texture of planet itself. Please help me.

Attachments

I forgot to mention, after loading world, at the achievement button it says "Achievements 0/0" and there's blueish-white background with the building thing and launchpad, but when I click play, and try to build a rocket at launch it, there's pitch black background and only launchpad, not even single thing, except for launchpad. When I open map it is also pitch black, and I don't see nothing, sometimes I see the arrow that points my rocket.

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Does it happen on stock world?

J3 Mângo

Planet Sculptor
Copycat
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Well maybe you have a hidden space in the object you chose to launch it happens all the time what I suggest is look at all the objects in the planet data and rename them

J3 Mângo

Planet Sculptor
Copycat
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
well if you duplicate the stock solar system and use the duplicated world the same thing happens

J3 Mângo

Planet Sculptor
Copycat
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
No, on the normal solar system everything works perfectly fine like intended.
Wait Lotty did you take anything from the stock solar system planet data and put it in your custom system?

Well maybe you have a hidden space in the object you chose to launch it happens all the time what I suggest is look at all the objects in the planet data and rename them
I changed every name of planets in the folder from 1 to 14 and now there's almost the same but I see "funds $17,000,000" but it says now "achievements 5/25" but I can't even start building rocket or resume game, something is f'd up.

J3 Mângo

Planet Sculptor
Copycat
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Hmm can you maybe share the planet pack I could have a look at it.

J3 Mângo

Planet Sculptor
Copycat
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
uh, I copied the stock one and added there my own one, sorry I'm new to the planet editing lol
The reason might be because if you duplicate the stock solar system and use the duplicate the game glitches out and won’t work

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
well if you duplicate the stock solar system and use the duplicated world the same thing happens
uh, I copied the stock one and added there my own one, sorry I'm new to the planet editing lol
There is a bug in the current example files.
Each object should have a line near the top for the version number:

Screenshot_20221028-220449~2.png

Instead, it looks like this at the moment:
Screenshot_20221028-220427~2.png

Without that line it won't work.

J3 Mângo

Planet Sculptor
Copycat
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
So lotty my idea is you change the launch pad position to like file 1

§PaCëØddît¥

Man on the Moon
Registered
There is a problem with your parent planets. Your planets are numbered but the parents being called for in the JSON file are Jupiter and Sun. You need to include Jupiter and Sun in planet data or change parents. Is this what you're getting?
Screenshot_20221029-001321.png