Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Sadly we can't do anything about this. It's about your Discord account itself, not the official Discord server.

Have you checked your email to see if you were given an explanation? If there's really a problem you'll have to contact Discord. Again we can't do it for you.

Apparently you can contact them from the Help and support page:
https://support.discord.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000029731

From what I've seen, you'll have to fill the form that way:
Screenshot_20220422-215158_Chrome.jpg

Orion belt inc

TEAM HAWK
Under Pressure
Registered
Sadly we can't do anything about this. It's about your Discord account itself, not the official Discord server.

Have you checked your email to see if you were given an explanation? If there's really a problem you'll have to contact Discord. Again we can't do it for you.

Apparently you can contact them from the Help and support page:
https://support.discord.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000029731

From what I've seen, you'll have to fill the form that way:
View attachment 82160
I have contacted them but I need the 4 numbers after my name they sayed that’s why I want some one to send me them.

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
Your about is kinda weird lol

Orion belt inc

TEAM HAWK
Under Pressure
Registered
That’s because I don’t like people saying they have a crush on me it happens alot and I’m tired of non stop telling people

Orion belt inc

TEAM HAWK
Under Pressure
Registered
Isn't that kinda good?
Heck to the no I’m a arrow-ace I don’t really get romantic or intamint feelings I can fake them tho and I can feel them under very special circumstances those being I have to been there very very very best freind for a few years a very very very best freind is the same level as a very very best freind to most people I move my ranks up tho because everyone is my friend so I had to find a way to compensate for that

Orion belt inc

TEAM HAWK
Under Pressure
Registered
The definition of arrow ace : People who are both aromantic and asexual experience little to no sexual or romantic attraction. That doesn't mean they don't get into romantic relationships or have sex, though. A person who identifies as asexual and aromantic may fall on completely different places on either spectrum.
And yes I did just copy and paste that I’m not typing that out