Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Definitely not as nice as my other builds but here's my completely re-usable rocket.
It's an SSTO to be easier and can only deploy very small payloads into LEO.

Oh that's beautiful!! no need to detach anythin!! :D :D :D

Soyuzturtle

«★★★» Grand Admiral «★★★» // PT
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
None of my entries can use them? I thought it was only the entry strictly for base game.

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
None of my entries can use them? I thought it was only the entry strictly for base game.
Yeah, just the base game specific requirement. If you're making a base game compliment build, then the entire thing needs to be base game compliment

Soyuzturtle

Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Yeah, just the base game specific requirement. If you're making a base game compliment build, then the entire thing needs to be base game compliment
Okay later today I'll rework it again to use a hawk probably.

Soyuzturtle

Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Okay I'm likely going to change my path again here. I'm probably going to get the expansion soon so I'll keep my reusable rocket the same for that. I know for DLC I will have to do 600 tonnes but I'm ready for that and I want to actually do a 1 kiloton rocket which means it will get me into team hawk ( hopefully ) and the kiloton club.

T

TtTOtW

Okay I'm likely going to change my path again here. I'm probably going to get the expansion soon so I'll keep my reusable rocket the same for that. I know for DLC I will have to do 600 tonnes but I'm ready for that and I want to actually do a 1 kiloton rocket which means it will get me into team hawk ( hopefully ) and the kiloton club.
Awesome!

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
Well, If you fit in in the buildscreen... Apparently that's basically impossible without clipping.

T

TtTOtW

Lol. No a shuttle by definition has a booster to reduce the workload of the shuttle to near nothing on the way up and leaves it free to spend its remaining resources in space or on the way down. In short, it needs a booster.

Soyuzturtle

Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Not sure if an SSTO qualifies for the Shuttle challenge... TtTOtW?
With all due respect , you've got the wrong entry there. My shuttle entry is right at the beginning of this thread. What you have there is my 200 tonne launch vehicle.

T

TtTOtW

With all due respect , you've got the wrong entry there. My shuttle entry is right at the beginning of this thread. What you have there is my 200 tonne launch vehicle.
Only for the record, show the Shuttle and booster. together.

Soyuzturtle

Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
On the DLC version of the challenge can we use launch pad assembly or does it have to be in just one build space of area?

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
The 600t heavy lifter challenge?
1. It has to fit within ONE build grid.
2. No part clipping.
3. No bp editing.

Soyuzturtle

Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
I just did my first Europa return mission with my newly got DLC without remembering about this challenge. Then just as I was landing I remembered so I have screenshots of landing and I can take some of the rocket on the launch pad but I didn't take any during most of the mission.
If you need screenshots throughout the mission , I'll re-do it while taking pictures.

It uses the upper stage of my korolev rocket since it's proved itself very useful multiple times.
It was my first Europa return mission so sorry for the amount of times I entered and left SOIs and atmospheres. There's also some pics in there of leftover space junk which had probe cores.
Screenshot_2020-12-05-15-49-02-940_com.StefMorojna.SpaceflightSimulator.jpg
Screenshot_2020-12-05-15-49-39-617_com.StefMorojna.SpaceflightSimulator.jpg
Screenshot_2020-12-05-15-41-41-455_com.StefMorojna.SpaceflightSimulator.jpg
Screenshot_2020-12-05-15-42-35-081_com.StefMorojna.SpaceflightSimulator.jpg
Screenshot_2020-12-05-15-42-50-053_com.StefMorojna.SpaceflightSimulator.jpg
Screenshot_2020-12-05-15-43-10-268_com.StefMorojna.SpaceflightSimulator.jpg
Screenshot_2020-12-05-15-43-16-693_com.StefMorojna.SpaceflightSimulator.jpg
Screenshot_2020-12-05-15-50-03-952_com.StefMorojna.SpaceflightSimulator.jpg
Screenshot_2020-12-05-15-50-15-482_com.StefMorojna.SpaceflightSimulator.jpg
Screenshot_2020-12-05-15-50-34-121_com.StefMorojna.SpaceflightSimulator.jpg
Screenshot_2020-12-05-15-50-39-413_com.StefMorojna.SpaceflightSimulator.jpg

Soyuzturtle

Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Wait that's 3 completed challenges. That means I get team hawk right?